• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018-2019 NBA Regular Season Thread

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I like his aggressiveness and the fact that he remains aggressive even with Lebron on the floor. But sometimes it feels like he's trying to do too much.

I don't watch full lakers games but based on what I heard from you and Kold, seems like he would be better off with majority of his minutes coming with LBJ on the bench

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,098.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If trades happen, they'll deal Ingram and Ball....if James wants vets and not the kiddie corps. Ingram has decent trade value because he's still young enough to develop and Ball could be intriguing to some bottom feeder that needs a PG.

Kuzma is the keeper.....as well as Hart.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 22,098.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting question:

How much does Cleveland's sucking bolster LeBron's MVP candidacy this year?

50 wins in the West would be more impressive to me than 60 in the East. If the Lakers get there, I think only Giannis and Davis have the upside to top him. Kawhi will be impacted by the fact that he keeps sitting out games and Toronto plays well anyway.

If the Lakers win 50+ and Cleveland loses 60, LeBron is hands down MVP

Very interesting. I'd go as far to say if they win 47-48 games.....and the Cavs lose 60-65 games.....he could get it.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't watch full lakers games but based on what I heard from you and Kold, seems like he would be better off with majority of his minutes coming with LBJ on the bench

Maybe. It's a little early to decide that, imo. Like most young guys, he can have a tendency to get a little carried away. Especially when he's playing well.

He just needs to rein it in a little and keep taking what the defense gives rather than trying to force things. It's not really a big problem at this point because he doesn't do it a lot...but he does it enough that it's noticeable and could become a problem if he doesn't correct it.

As @wildturkey pointed out, the lineup of Ball, Lebron, Kuz, Ingram and McGee looks like the best starting lineup because they are very long defensively and still have some scoring punch. I think Luke needs to keep that unit together for the next several games and let them get things figured out.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 22,098.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe. It's a little early to decide that, imo. Like most young guys, he can have a tendency to get a little carried away. Especially when he's playing well.

He just needs to rein it in a little and keep taking what the defense gives rather than trying to force things. It's not really a big problem at this point because he doesn't do it a lot...but he does it enough that it's noticeable and could become a problem if he doesn't correct it.

As @wildturkey pointed out, the lineup of Ball, Lebron, Kuz, Ingram and McGee looks like the best starting lineup because they are very long defensively and still have some scoring punch. I think Luke needs to keep that unit together for the next several games and let them get things figured out.

In all honesty, the best lineup IMO is Hart/Ball, Ingram, James, Kuzma, and McGee.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need an explanation from @WiggyRuss since he is so plugged in with this sources from the Plain Dealer.

You're becoming just as annoying as Wiggy back when the Cavs were good.

Both of you are intolerable

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People were writing off the Spurs before the season started, which I don't get.

Sure, they lost some important young players to injury, but they have Pop, they added DeRozan who is significantly better than anybody they had last year (of those who actually played) and they have vets like Gay and Aldridge who know how to win.

Spurs are going to make the playoffs, and that shouldn't surprise anyone.
I was very skeptical going into the season once Murray went down since he was their best defender by far, but Cunningham and the rest of the team have really picked up on that end, and hopefully Lonnie Walker and Derrick White help their already deep offense when they return. Like to think they'll be fine, but we will see.