• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018-2019 NBA Regular Season Thread

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't try this @ home.

skateboard-basketball-fail.gif

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't the WNBA secure the basket to the floor properly?

tenor.gif

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Dunking Donut.

445321b7e1b132dd08af11f555b922e2.gif

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
teams just need to get physical with Curry....just hack the shit out of him night in and night out...make him earn it every single night and eventually he will wear down a little.
They used to do that plenty, he got less calls than any superstar ever. New rules mean they can't anymore, and it shows.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For any that have The Athletic, Amicks article on the Warriors from last night / today is a great read.

Gotta give the Warriors players, especially Draymond and Durant credit for not dodging questions and giving real answers. They talk about which teams they see as threats. (The answer is basically none when the Warriors play how they should, but they don't dodge the question. Curry, Draymond, Livingston, and Durant all list some specific teams. Boston is the consensus).

This new age of twitter and Uninterrupted and athletes having just as much access to the public as reporters is great for that. Players can be a lot more honest now than before. Players don't have to be as guarded around reporters trying to misquote them, cause they can - and do - instantly put the reporter on blast.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These uni’s are badass

Maybe I'm easy to please, but I'm really liking all of the city jerseys.

Except the T-Wolves. Sorry, @Mecca, but I can't get on board with those.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For any that have The Athletic, Amicks article on the Warriors from last night / today is a great read.

Gotta give the Warriors players, especially Draymond and Durant credit for not dodging questions and giving real answers. They talk about which teams they see as threats. (The answer is basically none when the Warriors play how they should, but they don't dodge the question. Curry, Draymond, Livingston, and Durant all list some specific teams. Boston is the consensus).

This new age of twitter and Uninterrupted and athletes having just as much access to the public as reporters is great for that. Players can be a lot more honest now than before. Players don't have to be as guarded around reporters trying to misquote them, cause they can - and do - instantly put the reporter on blast.

That team would be my pick too

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I can't give KD credit, he's a clown. Creating fake social media accounts to defend himself is a bitch move. I wonder how many T's that tough guy will get this year?

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Amick gave the chance for Draymond to give his answers annonymously and he basically said fuck that, put my name on it.