• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018-2019 NBA Regular Season Thread

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JAVALE MCGEE!!!!

Dude had 16 and 15, with 5 blocks, highest plus minus of the game +18 in a 1 point win.

@WiggyRuss bruh, just admit it. For the first time ever just make a post where you say I totally completely blew that one. We all have takes that are dead wrong, just say it. You'll get a lot more cred.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude had 16 and 15, with 5 blocks, highest plus minus of the game +18 in a 1 point win.

@WiggyRuss bruh, just admit it. For the first time ever just make a post where you say I totally completely blew that one. We all have takes that are dead wrong, just say it. You'll get a lot more cred.

The problem is Wiggy is using the last two seasons of McGee's career as a benchmark. How many touches is anyone going to get behind two of the best shooters in the league in Steph and Klay. You think the Warriors were going to give the ball to Javale in the paint with those guys around?

Now the Lakers are running the ball inside and his numbers are going up. Go figure, huh!

All wiggy has to do is admit he was wrong and all this goes away. But hey, since he had to chop one nut off because Lebron came to the Lakers as the lone star, I guess he wouldn't have the balls to do it anyway.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem is Wiggy is using the last two seasons of McGee's career as a benchmark. How many touches is anyone going to get behind two of the best shooters in the league in Steph and Klay. You think the Warriors were going to give the ball to Javale in the paint with those guys around?

Now the Lakers are running the ball inside and his numbers are going up. Go figure, huh!

All wiggy has to do is admit he was wrong and all this goes away. But hey, since he had to chop one nut off because Lebron came to the Lakers as the lone star, I guess he wouldn't have the balls to do it anyway.

Even in GS,

It was more about playing time than production. McGee never consistently averaged more than 10-12 minutes per game, but when he played he was always productive scoring the ball. He is a pretty good finisher on the move and a good garbage man when the defense is keyed on other guys.

@WiggyRuss won't admit it though. Instead he will find a way to change the narrative.

And I dare you to prove me wrong about that Wiggy.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta be happy for D Rose.

I'm sure his show company is.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We should have won by more than that last night.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even in GS,

It was more about playing time than production. McGee never consistently averaged more than 10-12 minutes per game, but when he played he was always productive scoring the ball. He is a pretty good finisher on the move and a good garbage man when the defense is keyed on other guys.

@WiggyRuss won't admit it though. Instead he will find a way to change the narrative.

And I dare you to prove me wrong about that Wiggy.

There's a reason he's scared to bet on McGee's scoring average.

:lol:

Because deep down inside himself he knows he's wrong.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So apparently, the Lakers take away from the Suns game was that blowouts are boring? :noidea:

Yeesh.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I hope you're not holding your breath.