• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018-2019 NBA Regular Season Thread

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh...does this mean you acknowledge you saw the post to which I refer that he has since deleted?

And, yes, it was a meltdown complete with expletives, namecalling, etc. All because of a comment I made that really wasn't all that serious.

But keep being Argue the Poster and not the Post Guy if you want.
The hell are you talking about? I'm "arguing the post", specifically your repeated posts mischaracterizing another post as a "meltdown".

That's part of your schtick, misusing and overusing words like "meltdown", "gaffe", and so on.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd go the low-key route and go Kemba and Beal.

They aren't getting Durant or Kawhi and while Kyrie is definitely a very productive player my concern is him keeping his head right in L.A.
Can't recall who suggested this (trojan, maybe), but I like the Vucevic, Beal route for them.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn. Just give that topic a rest. All I said (yet you won't listen) is I was only talking about Klay & Love. I'd take Klay. How many more times do I have to tell you that? Then you created your own reality. Now I'm done w/ this beaten to death topic. If you continue to talk about it I won't respond. There's nothing more to say.
You really need to stop with the meltdowns. Think of your blood pressure.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh...does this mean you acknowledge you saw the post to which I refer that he has since deleted?

And, yes, it was a meltdown complete with expletives, namecalling, etc. All because of a comment I made that really wasn't all that serious.

But keep being Argue the Poster and not the Post Guy if you want.

So the only way you can defend yourself is lie about a post I never made? Got it.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn. Just give that topic a rest. All I said (yet you won't listen) is I was only talking about Klay & Love. I'd take Klay. How many more times do I have to tell you that? Then you created your own reality. Now I'm done w/ this beaten to death topic. If you continue to talk about it I won't respond. There's nothing more to say.
McFly? You were the one who revived "that topic". Kind of a "Do as I Say, Not as I Do" type of fellow are ya?

Please never change

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't recall who suggested this (trojan, maybe), but I like the Vucevic, Beal route for them.

I just feel like they need a Kemba/Kyrie type to break down defenses.

Unless you keep Lonzo and hope he develops

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The hell are you talking about? I'm "arguing the post", specifically your repeated posts mischaracterizing another post as a "meltdown".

That's part of your schtick, misusing and overusing words like "meltdown", "gaffe", and so on.
so, yes, you saw the post he claims does not exist?

Uh oh.....what do you do? say yes and you are calling him a liar. Say no, and you now you are saying I was incorrect about calling a post a meltdown that now you say never even existed.

Decisions, decisions. I cannot wait for your deflection here or maybe you can get a lifeline and get someone else to help.

Gaffe is a mistake. Replace gaffe with mistake when I use it and it works. It was a meltdown......But he says it never existed. which means - according to you - I misused the word, meltdown, on a post that never even existed.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so, yes, you saw the post he claims does not exist?

Uh oh.....what do you do? say yes and you are calling him a liar. Say no, and you now you are saying I was incorrect about calling a post a meltdown that now you say never even existed.

Decisions, decisions. I cannot wait for your deflection here or maybe you can get a lifeline and get someone else to help.
Option 3, keep teasing you until we see an actual meltdown. Not the thing you are calling that.

Look, it's the internet. We can all type whatever we want about someone, doesn't make it true. As you prove over and over.

For example, I know that you run a paedophile ring out of the basement of your pizza parlor. You might respond no you don't, but then you are just being argumentative.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Option 3, keep teasing you until we see an actual meltdown. Not the thing you are calling that.

Look, it's the internet. We can all type whatever we want about someone, doesn't make it true. As you prove over and over.

For example, I know that you run a paedophile ring out of the basement of your pizza parlor. You might respond no you don't, but then you are just being argumentative.
Not what I saw coming, but topnotch deflection.

Let's try this......You say I incorrectly called his post a meltdown. Great. What post would you be referring to?

If you don't care to look for a post that no longer exists because it was deleted I understand.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am stricking to the topic. Topic is you claimed "every GM" takes Green because of common sense. Weill some said every GM takes Love over green (part of this topic).

I doubt anyone here has access to every GM.

Yawn.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not what I saw coming, but topnotch deflection.

Let's try this......You say I incorrectly called his post a meltdown. Great. What post would you be referring to?

If you don't care to look for a post that no longer exists because it was deleted I understand.
I'll simply respond that I haven't seen a meltdown post from Wamu today. I don't have to look for something that doesn't exist. My whole point being that you often call something a "meltdown" that is anything but. We all have our rhetorical quirks, that's one of yours.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll simply respond that I haven't seen a meltdown post from Wamu today. I don't have to look for something that doesn't exist. My whole point being that you often call something a "meltdown" that is anything but. We all have our rhetorical quirks, that's one of yours.
A namecalling tirade with F-bombs and needed to be deleted all because someone made a comment in jest is a meltdown.....but well played.