• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018-2019 NBA Regular Season Thread

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um yeah but have you seen how this guy acts?

Considering all the stuff he bitches about now, the guy is going to get destroyed in NYC if he really comes here.

If you can't handle the bay area, you really think you can handle the media in NYC? LMAO

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He will be dumb to go to nyc

What everyone says, rarely happens.
More likely, imo, is Draymond is traded ( Lakers?), and KD stays.

All based on assuming they win this year.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So are you a KD apologist or something?

Hes about as thin skinned as it goes and I can see him leaving just because people saying he rode Steph's jock would drive him crazy

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's possible but hardly MORE likely

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowherd is a joke.
https://www.yardbarker.com/nba/arti..._aligned_really_on_any_level/s1_8061_28797533

ven with the addition of LeBron James, the Los Angeles Lakers are set to embark upon another uncertain offseason, and the belief is the organization’s power structure is in a state of dysfunction at its onset.

ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski reports that the Lakers are “an organization right now that is not aligned really on any level” as the team closes out a sixth straight losing campaign.

Woj goes on to note that it’s imperative that co-owner and CEO Jeanie Buss, president of basketball operations Magic Johnson and general manager Rob Pelinka collectively formulate a workable plan so that the team does not waste another season of the LeBron James Era.

Woj adds that those three, along with embattled head coach Luke Walton, who is likely to be cut loose, and James — who has at every stop in his NBA career conducted himself as a quasi-front-office executive — have not been on the same page all season.

One particularly outspoken NBA analyst argued earlier in the season that it would be Magic Johnson’s fault if the Lakers failed to reach the postseason. It seems unlikely that Buss would fire Johnson, but she just conceded this week that the Lakers have “haven’t lived up to the brand” created by her father, the late Dr. Jerry Buss.

There has been an unsurprising abundance of criticism over the Lakers falling well short of expectations this season. That said, the organization has an opportunity to quickly reverse course simply due to James’ presence.

While it may seem counterintuitive, it’s been speculated James actually may be more of a hindrance than an asset when it comes to attracting top-tier free agents to L.A., with that belief even suggested by one of those superstars who will be available this summer.

It will be worth monitoring how the Lakers go about their business in the immediate aftermath of the season ending. It could go a long way in setting the stage for how the organization will approach this extremely critical upcoming offseason.

Four4Four

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a travel, and offensive foul when Giannis drives to the hoop

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depends on who else is there. If Kyrie comes too and they have Zion or Ja...

I'm only saying he is dumb because of his attitude towards the media. Basketball wise I get the possible move especially if the Knicks get a top 2 pick and land another FA.

The dude is just really thin skinned. Won't get better coming here

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So are you a KD apologist or something?

Hes about as thin skinned as it goes and I can see him leaving just because people saying he rode Steph's jock would drive him crazy

I'm an apologist?, But "you can see"?

I just offered my fucking opinion that if they win, he'll stay.

Do I really give a flying fuck?
NO

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm an apologist?, But "you can see"?

I just offered my fucking opinion that if they win, he'll stay.

Do I really give a flying fuck?
NO

You seem emotionally invested that I criticized him I was simply asking

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm only saying he is dumb because of his attitude towards the media. Basketball wise I get the possible move especially if the Knicks get a top 2 pick and land another FA.

The dude is just really thin skinned. Won't get better coming here
I've said the same many times, but it's not like he doesn't know that. So if he goes he must think he can handle it.