• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018-2019 NBA Regular Season Thread

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron needs to shut the fuck up. He should open his mouth about leadership, being "activated", knowing what a playoff grind is, any of that stuff. This was a must win game against a garbage team and he spent 3 quarters of the game loafing around, halfassing it on offense and not even bothering on defense. He wasn't engaged until the 4th quarter. The team is checked out because he's checked out. The roster Magic put together is bad enough as it is, but when those vets see Lebron isn't really trying, they damn sure aren't trying (cuz they know they aren't gonna be around anyway) and those vets have been absolutely atrocious tonight and for the last month. He needs to get his head out of his ass. If he plays like he's capable of, they win. If he doesn't want to do that, then just shut the fuck up. Stop blaming the "young guys" because they're the only ones actually trying.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron needs to shut the fuck up. He should open his mouth about leadership, being "activated", knowing what a playoff grind is, any of that stuff. This was a must win game against a garbage team and he spent 3 quarters of the game loafing around, halfassing it on offense and not even bothering on defense. He wasn't engaged until the 4th quarter. The team is checked out because he's checked out. The roster Magic put together is bad enough as it is, but when those vets see Lebron isn't really trying, they damn sure aren't trying (cuz they know they aren't gonna be around anyway) and those vets have been absolutely atrocious tonight and for the last month. He needs to get his head out of his ass. If he plays like he's capable of, they win. If he doesn't want to do that, then just shut the fuck up. Stop blaming the "young guys" because they're the only ones actually trying.

always knew him being here was gonna be a disaster...

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lapd, LA County Sheriffs need to be proactive and just deploy the anti-graffiti task force to protect the LAbron murals throughout the City.

Those fuckers are gonna get vandalized, repeatedly, this Summer.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
always knew him being here was gonna be a disaster...
For all the Shit you took because of this, I'm gonna throw myself down on the sword and admit you were right.

* in before @DJ , @Heatles84 @TJL ..not that kinda sword!!!*

People can say it's unprofessional to quit on your team, allow yourself to be bothered by trade demands all they want.

Truth is: LeBron and Klutch have killed the LAkers this Season.

His injury, their plots to revamp the roster on the fly and destroy the LAkers 3 year plan to add Stars, while retaining the youth, has been a divisive force.

You really can't view this any other way.

But, hey....

The Shop got decent reviews and Space Jam 2 should start filming soon.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get it but I just don't care to know what time it was. If that tweet was all about him making music and removed the time of it then I would agree. By posting the time it just comes off as if a grown man should be sleeping by a certain time which rubs me the wrong way

I agree.

It isn't the time that matters.

But cmon LeBron. Don't throw stones when you live in a glass house.

He has not really led this team all year. He has been passive aggressive and HE hasn't been 100% focused on basketball. So criticism from him is going to ring hollow and fake to teammates regardless of his past accomplishments.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For all the Shit you took because of this, I'm gonna throw myself down on the sword and admit you were right.

People can say it's unprofessional to quit on your team, allow yourself to be bothered by trade demands all they want.

His injury, their plots to revamp the roster on the fly and destroy the LAkers 3 year plan to add Stars, while retaining the youth, has been a divisive force.

But, hey....

Don't forget million Dollar Mile!

This year has been a disaster for LA. Still though, if they get the pieces they need next summer, it could still end up being tremendously positive. If they don't, then ouch.

I will still maintain though, while LeBron has hindered development of some, this core + Randle was on their way to being a solid NBA team, but they were never going to be a great NBA without landing at least 1 big FA.

LeBron might not have been the right FA to add, but obviously LA was going to sign him if given the opportunity 100 times out of 100.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is hilarious. He didn't play any defense and then gets mad at his teammate lol

You'd have to think other stars in the league see this. When you're on Lebron's team and you guys win, it's Lebron that gets the credit. Lose, and everyone points blame at the rest of the roster. That was clearly Lebron's guy.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But, hey....

I agree. The Lakers actually had a good season going up until Lebron got hurt. Then during him sitting out, the AD rumors started which you know Lebron and Rich Paul were behind the scenes engineering that potential trade. At that point, their season was done.

I give it up to @ChiefsLakers67 , granted he doesn't like Lebron, but he knew this would be a disaster.

On another note, I wonder if those that kept bringing up Lebron's 8 straight NBA Finals bring up the fact that he misses the playoffs entirely if the Lakers don't get out of this funk.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree.

It isn't the time that matters.

But cmon LeBron. Don't throw stones when you live in a glass house.

He has not really led this team all year. He has been passive aggressive and HE hasn't been 100% focused on basketball. So criticism from him is going to ring hollow and fake to teammates regardless of his past accomplishments.

I think last year took a lot out of him. He played every game and I think he did so knowing he was going to leave Cleveland.

He could have chosen more than a few rosters to join that he could've had more vets around him. He should've done that over chasing LA if this is how he's going to act.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No they weren’t. Also, the fact that it has to be 15 is stupid anyway.

Still think it is stupid? Are you ok with a game ending at .9 instead of when there are all zeros?

When there are 16 seconds on the shot clock, there are actually 16 seconds plus a few tenths. If the refs called an eight-second violation as soon as the clock hit :16, they would actually be whistling the play dead at :16.9 — robbing the offensive team of almost a full second.

Read more at: NBA’s Seemingly Contradictory Shot Clock, Eight-Second Violation Rule Really Not That Complicated