• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018-2019 NBA Regular Season Thread

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1025-cavs-tickets-sports-wm-3.jpg

$2 tickets? Might as well start giving them away.

So basically for the equivalent of 20 nuggets from Burger King you can get a ticket to a cavs game...

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL are you fucking delusional?

ME STOP STALLING?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?:L:pound:

now I have to say- you have said some dumb things in your day, but this one has to take the proverbial cake.

I offer a bet WEEKS AND WEEKS AGO that you easily could have took- you did not have the balls to take it- and then 4 games into the season when you see evidence that maybe you should have taken the bet you try and revive it AND HAVE THE AUDACITY to say I WAS STALLING? Honestly I cannot believe I read those words. It blows my fucking mind- even coming from you.

AND THEN YOU WANT TO RETROACTIVELY COUNT GAMES before the bet even starts?!!?!!?! holy shit man. I mean seriously - I mean- I cant even start to...I mean just holy shit.

I mean do you have no shame or just a complete and total and complete lack of self awareness? IT has to be one of the two or possibly some kind of major psychosis.

8 points avg., he has to play at least 45 games, starting with his next game- take it or leave it.

it just blows me away you cowardly decided not to take the bet weeks and weeks ago and then have the audacity to try and retro-actively count games because of your own cowardice.

hey- lets bet that Pat MAhomes throws a shit ton of TD passes for the NFL season- but we get to the count the games hes already played! LOL. My mind is just blown.

Yes. You are stalling. Because you offered a bet yesterday then went offline while we were negotiating terms. So yesterday's game counts. Not the first 4, but yesterday's defintely.

And your offer wasn't fair. A 70 game limit is not reasonable. I am okay with 45 or even 50, but there has to be an injury clause in that case. Because if he is averaging 13 PPG and blows out his knee in January, that does not make you right.

And as for your bet weeks ago?

I wasn't stalling. I did not accept because you kept trying to rig the terms in your favor. The entire McGee convo started because YOU were challenging people to bet you that Ingram would not average 16 points per game. I said the only way he wouldn't get that is if the Lakers had multiple players averaging double figures or close to it. McGee was on I specifically mentioned.

You said McGee had no shot at 10 and that you would fly to Mars if he got 8PPG.

So naturally, the bet I offered was Ingram at 16, or McGee at 8. YOU Got greedy and tried to up the Ingram number to 17, so I passed.

Now Ingram isn't even part of the bet. It is all McGee. And all i am asking for is a push in the event of injury. But you won't give me that because you KNOW it is your most realistic chance to win.

So, man up and admit you were wrong, or take 1 of these 2 options:

1) 50 games with the injury push stipulation (counting last night) because we started talking terms BEFORE last night.
2) or, no game limit whatsoever, but a 9 point average for McGee from the start of the season.

He has 77 left, so more than enough time.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs gave up before the season started. I wouldn't classify what you say as "proof" of anything

The Cavs have basically the same roster they got to the Finals with minus LeBron. And you claim they have always been "stacked". You are being proven wrong.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. You are stalling. Because you offered a bet yesterday then went offline while we were negotiating terms. So yesterday's game counts. Not the first 4, but yesterday's defintely.

And your offer wasn't fair. A 70 game limit is not reasonable. I am okay with 45 or even 50, but there has to be an injury clause in that case. Because if he is averaging 13 PPG and blows out his knee in January, that does not make you right.

And as for your bet weeks ago?

I wasn't stalling. I did not accept because you kept trying to rig the terms in your favor. The entire McGee convo started because YOU were challenging people to bet you that Ingram would not average 16 points per game. I said the only way he wouldn't get that is if the Lakers had multiple players averaging double figures or close to it. McGee was on I specifically mentioned.

You said McGee had no shot at 10 and that you would fly to Mars if he got 8PPG.

So naturally, the bet I offered was Ingram at 16, or McGee at 8. YOU Got greedy and tried to up the Ingram number to 17, so I passed.

Now Ingram isn't even part of the bet. It is all McGee. And all i am asking for is a push in the event of injury. But you won't give me that because you KNOW it is your most realistic chance to win.

So, man up and admit you were wrong, or take 1 of these 2 options:

1) 50 games with the injury push stipulation (counting last night) because we started talking terms BEFORE last night.
2) or, no game limit whatsoever, but a 9 point average for McGee from the start of the season.

He has 77 left, so more than enough time.
YOU DUCKED ME FOR A FUCKING MONTH AND AS SOON AS IT LOOKS BETTER FOR YOU, YOU SAY IM STALLING!!!

ARE YOU EFFEN DEULSIONAL!

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
doesnt take bet offered weeks ago

all of a sudden wants to take bet once the season starts and feels regret for not taking bet

and i am the coward?

gmafb

That isn't how it went down at all.

Not even close.

And by the way, me offering you the bet yesterday was really more of a joke to get you to

Admit you were wrong!

And damn if you don't go and try to completely reinvent the narrative again. The old posts are out there somewhere. I can find them if I really must.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YOU DUCKED ME FOR A FUCKING MONTH AND AS SOON AS IT LOOKS BETTER FOR YOU, YOU SAY IM STALLING!!!

Nope. I didn't duck. I declined because you changed the number that YOU originally targeted for Ingram. Big difference.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Allow me to also point out.

You were the first to mention any type of bet and you continually pushed to try to make a bet happen that favored your terms, not mine.

You were also the one to make the superlative claims about flying to Mars if McGee averaged 8PPG.

You really do have an impressive talent for making yourself look foolish. Well done!

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Allow me to also point out.

You were the first to mention any type of bet and you continually pushed to try to make a bet happen that favored your terms, not mine.

You were also the one to make the superlative claims about flying to Mars if McGee averaged 8PPG.

You really do have an impressive talent for making yourself look foolish. Well done!
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: