• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018-2019 NBA Regular Season Thread

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the take a breath and fit comments......stakes will know who I'm talking about when I say I know someone else who used this style when he had nothing left and just wanted to stop embarrassing himself.

I am calm as can be here. I don't take anything here seriously. Nothing we say will change what happened.

And never said both could not happen. never said Gilbert was blameless.
I'm really just razzing you.

At no time have you resorted to name calling or cursing.

So, it's all good.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I live in Goodyear.

I'm from SoCal.

But, moved here almost 4 years ago after my Hubby retired.

I love it.

Close enough to commute home. But, better schools, cheaper cost of living, to far for my Mother in Law to commute daily...lol
And let me guess.....daughter wont walk to school under 70 degrees, and over 90 is too hot.

I lived there back in the late 80s, early 90s. So much different now. Suns were the only team when I got here until Cardinals came a couple years later. Other than getting from Phoenix to Tucson, freeways were almost nonexistent there at the time.

Favorite restaurant to this day might be The Ocean Club (in Paradise Valley I think).

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And let me guess.....daughter wont walk to school under 70 degrees, and over 90 is too hot.

I lived there back in the late 80s, early 90s. So much different now. Suns were the only team when I got here until Cardinals came a couple years later. Other than getting from Phoenix to Tucson, freeways were almost nonexistent there at the time.

Favorite restaurant to this day might be The Ocean Club (in Paradise Valley I think).
Yeah, I looked in Scottsdale and PV.

But, the same house would have cost us 500k more.

Lovely area. But, expensive.

I was leaning towards Gilbert. But, my Husband likes to fish and our Community has man made lakes.

So, he got a little gay ass pontoon boat and he and his brother go out there catching things that I would never actually eat, even if it weren't just catch and release.

They have really built up Maricopa County.

Good shopping, entertainment, activities.

It's not LA.

But, that was kinda the point for me because I have a 13 and 15 year old.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy let The Letter go, but Gilbert did something worse to offend Lebron? Not resigning the GM who is still not a GM and did little in the way of bringing in the key pieces of their title season?

Lebron wouldn't tell anyone what he was doing as he wants the story to be about Lebron and what he's doing. Give any hint and it's less about him. But that's his right.

Just curious...do you believe if Griffin stayed, Lebron is in Cleveland now?

You are completely ignoring the biggest point in my post.

This was never about 1 move.

LeBron originally signed his first 1 and 1 with an understanding that Gilbert would do everything in his power to make Cleveland a contender. When Gilbert held up his end, LeBron extended.

After they won in 2016, LeBron signed a 2 and 1. Gilbert stopped acquiescing the summer of 2017 and LeBron left. Maybe he would have left anyway. But, LeBron would have looked really bad if Gilbert held up his end and LeBron bolted anyway. Gilbert made it really easy for LeBron to go.

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LeBron originally signed his first 1 and 1 with an understanding that Gilbert would do everything in his power to make Cleveland a contender. When Gilbert held up his end, LeBron extended.

After they won in 2016, LeBron signed a 2 and 1. Gilbert stopped acquiescing the summer of 2017 and LeBron left. Maybe he would have left anyway. But, LeBron would have looked really bad if Gilbert held up his end and LeBron bolted anyway. Gilbert made it really easy for LeBron to go.
the fact he came back in the first place after that pathetic letter....

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He decided to bolt because they wouldn't keep a GM who is still not a GM? why do you keep ignoring if you look where he went it's clear he doesn't care who the GM is?

what else did they do or not do that wasn't to his liking? Traded Kyrie? Lebron cared so much all he had to do was say he'll stay and they'd have kept him. Guy never even called Kyrie to see if he could straighten things out since, ya know, Lebron was the reason he asked for the trade.

Anything else he did Lebron wouldn't have wanted?

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He decided to bolt because they wouldn't keep a GM who is still not a GM? why do you keep ignoring if you look where he went it's clear he doesn't care who the GM is?

what else did they do or not do that wasn't to his liking? Traded Kyrie? Lebron cared so much all he had to do was say he'll stay and they'd have kept him. Guy never even called Kyrie to see if he could straighten things out since, ya know, Lebron was the reason he asked for the trade.

Anything else he did Lebron wouldn't have wanted?
lebron left cleveland because he's just ready to not give a fuck and get drunk/high every other night and LA is a warmer climate to do that in. hell, they might even draft his son at some point.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lebron left cleveland because he's just ready to not give a fuck and get drunk/high every other night and LA is a warmer climate to do that in. hell, they might even draft his son at some point.

Guessing the team he is on might not be in position, but I do think his next stop might be a minimum deal (or whatever is available under the cap) to go play with whoever takes Bronny.