• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018-2019 NBA Regular Season Thread

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not much there. Plus, its not like Richardson had time to get back up, catch the pass, and shoot anyway. He was out of the play as soon as he fell

Cousins clearly grabbed his leg and kept him from getting back on the court.

Did not change the outcome because it was away from the play and I don't think he had time to establish in bounds. But, Cousins has to get fined for this. Can't have bench players purposefully contacting guys on the court.

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Paul George continues his MVP push with 90 points the last 2 games vs Houston and Portland. He joined Russ with a triple double in the same game and PG13 more than likely has defensive player of the year honors already wrapped up.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just think he has a big mouth and he loves the cameras too much to keep it shut.

This will ultimately be Magic's undoing as a front office guy.

Magic comes off as pompous and from public perception it looks like he works the back channels in trying to recruit players to come to the Lakers.

This is where I miss David Stern. Stern was all about cracking down on the players and didn't give two shits about public opinion. He brought the league to where it is today.

Silver on the other hand would rather the players like him and now you see the league is completely in control of the players.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cousins clearly grabbed his leg and kept him from getting back on the court.

Did not change the outcome because it was away from the play and I don't think he had time to establish in bounds. But, Cousins has to get fined for this. Can't have bench players purposefully contacting guys on the court.

Should be an automatic tech in my book.

Things like that are unacceptable.

Warriors are good enough to not need to cheat to beat the Heat lol

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just think he has a big mouth and he loves the cameras too much to keep it shut.

This will ultimately be Magic's undoing as a front office guy.

Yeah, he loves the spotlight.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dame comment said it all.

“He’s on a different level. I mean, after watching him over the last 10 games or so, I catch a lot of their games, and then seeing him tonight, man, that dude is… He is MVP,” Damian Lillard said.

Still Giannis in my book but PG-13 is definitely in the conversation.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m imaging if the Cavs would have traded Kyrie for PG.

PG. Lebron and Love would have been a sick trio
Griffin's the one who wouldn't pull that deal.....and that was because Lebron would not commit.

But I agree, even just one season, would have been fun to watch.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denver has first round upset written all over them.

Young team that depends on shooting too much. Very little playoffs experience.

Imagine that team playing LBJ and the Lakers in round 1?
I would not bet against the Lebrons in that series.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Griffin was an excellent GM....
Serious question, and maybe you didn't follow the Cavs enough to know.......what move or moves do you credit Griff for that were so important to their title?

Just know Lebron was brought back and Love was acquired for picks, assets and cap space made available by Chris Grant (GM before Griffin) and the tank they planned. Kyrie acquired by pick brought in by Grant.

And there is this.....still no one has hired Griff as their GM. don't get me wrong. I liked him and thought he'd stay, but he was nothing special IMO......I think he might be better in his current role.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Serious question, and maybe you didn't follow the Cavs enough to know.......what move or moves do you credit Griff for that were so important to their title?

Just know Lebron was brought back and Love was acquired for picks, assets and cap space made available by Chris Grant (GM before Griffin) and the tank they planned. Kyrie acquired by pick brought in by Grant.

And there is this.....still no one has hired Griff as their GM. don't get me wrong. I liked him and thought he'd stay, but he was nothing special IMO......I think he might be better in his current role.

He traded for Love.....that was pretty important to them winning the title and making those Finals appearances. And the trades to piece around James.