• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018-2019 NBA Regular Season Thread

Raw_Bee808

Gifted Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

tenor.gif

Hitman Hart

College Basketball's #1 Venue
Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was seen as Coach K’s successor before he got hired at Pitt. :noidea:

think we just assumed wrong on that. would be quite shocked if Capel replaced K

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@WiggyRuss

Stop stalling

50 games minimum, counting first 5. Less than 50 games played due to injury with PPG over 8, is a push.

20+ DNP CD and you win

Less than 8 PPG from 10/25 and on (last nights' game counts) and you win.

Only way you can save some face and duck this bet is if:

YOU ADMIT YOU WERE WRONG.

Stop hiding behind technicalities. Because the only way you even have a chance to win this bet is multiple midseason Laker trades that significantly alter the Laker roster.
LOL are you fucking delusional?

ME STOP STALLING?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?:L:pound:

now I have to say- you have said some dumb things in your day, but this one has to take the proverbial cake.

I offer a bet WEEKS AND WEEKS AGO that you easily could have took- you did not have the balls to take it- and then 4 games into the season when you see evidence that maybe you should have taken the bet you try and revive it AND HAVE THE AUDACITY to say I WAS STALLING? Honestly I cannot believe I read those words. It blows my fucking mind- even coming from you.

AND THEN YOU WANT TO RETROACTIVELY COUNT GAMES before the bet even starts?!!?!!?! holy shit man. I mean seriously - I mean- I cant even start to...I mean just holy shit.

I mean do you have no shame or just a complete and total and complete lack of self awareness? IT has to be one of the two or possibly some kind of major psychosis.

8 points avg., he has to play at least 45 games, starting with his next game- take it or leave it.

it just blows me away you cowardly decided not to take the bet weeks and weeks ago and then have the audacity to try and retro-actively count games because of your own cowardice.

hey- lets bet that Pat MAhomes throws a shit ton of TD passes for the NFL season- but we get to the count the games hes already played! LOL. My mind is just blown.

Last edited:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now THAT is a impressive win.

The fucking misfits brought this home for the Lakers.

Mcgee and Lance with those 3's.

Damn, that was a good game.

Congrats, Lakers fans.

I hate y'all.

But, that was fun.
I wish I would have watched it but these freaking west coast games kill me.

I was in bed before it even started- my typical work day- without getting shit on- is 8 till 6 so i TRY and get to bed by 10:30-11:00...last night I was in bed by 10.

sounds like it was a good game.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL are you fucking delusional?

ME STOP STALLING?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?:L:pound:

now I have to say- you have said some dumb things in your day, but this one has to take the proverbial cake.

I offer a bet WEEKS AND WEEKS AGO that you easily could have took- you did not have the balls to take it- and then 4 games into the season when you see evidence that maybe you should have taken the bet you try and revive it AND HAVE THE AUDACITY to say I WAS STALLING? Honestly I cannot believe I read those words. It blows my fucking mind- even coming from you.

AND THEN YOU WANT TO RETROACTIVELY COUNT GAMES before the bet even starts?!!?!!?! holy shit man. I mean seriously - I mean- I cant even start to...I mean just holy shit.

I mean do you have no shame or just a complete and total and complete lack of self awareness? IT has to be one of the two or possibly some kind of major psychosis.

8 points avg., he has to play at least 45 games, starting with his next game- take it or leave it.

it just blows me away you cowardly decided not to take the bet weeks and weeks ago and then have the audacity to try and retro-actively count games because of your own cowardice.

hey- lets bet that Pat MAhomes throws a shit ton of TD passes for the NFL season- but we get to the count the games hes already played! LOL. My mind is just blown.

speaking of Mahomes, see ya in a few weeks...:D

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now THAT is a impressive win.

The fucking misfits brought this home for the Lakers.

Mcgee and Lance with those 3's.

Damn, that was a good game.

Congrats, Lakers fans.

I hate y'all.

But, that was fun.

Win or lose, they're a helluva lot of fun to watch.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3