• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 NBA Playoffs

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guessing you're talking the white fat dude fucking the shark?

Yea, smile and everything matches, it's him.

Dude, UF even asked McElwain if that was him as well. LOLOLOL

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Credit Jazz fans for staying, or it's Utah so there's nowhere else to go?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, those were the rules when Hammer owned the site. I don't know if it's changed since Shaggy took over.

@Shaggy, I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you're looking for begging from me to have a naked fat guy (McElwain) fuck a shark be allowed as an avi, I can tell you I don't gravel. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired tormenting others while in the Marine Corps. Skills that will make me feel like a nagging hemorrhoid after a rough night with bad Mexican food. If you're more liberal with the avi restriction, then this will be the end of it. I will not bother you again (I actually can't really make this promise). But if you don't, I will torment every single poster on this thread (except @Mecca), I will find you (just by quoting you) and I will really not do anything because I don't have admin rights to this site and I don't want you to ban me.

CC: @trojanfan12 @bksballer89

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Shaggy, I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you're looking for begging from me to have a naked fat guy (McElwain) fuck a shark be allowed as an avi, I can tell you I don't gravel. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired tormenting others while in the Marine Corps. Skills that will make me feel like a nagging hemorrhoid after a rough night with bad Mexican food. If you're more liberal with the avi restriction, then this will be the end of it. I will not bother you again (I actually can't really make this promise). But if you don't, I will torment every single poster on this thread (except @Mecca), I will find you (just by quoting you) and I will really not do anything because I don't have admin rights to this site and I don't want you to ban me.

CC: @trojanfan12 @bksballer89

th

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom I can tell you I don't have money, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you, but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you and I will kill you.

th

"I have a very specific skill set. I didn't care who I used it for, or on. I got on S.H.I.E.L.D.'s radar in a bad way. Agent Barton was sent to kill me, he made a different call."

―Black Widow[src]

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol @Dwight getting his car towed. Cop was probably a pissed off Hawks fan.

Hey @ATL96Steeler and @BallsOfFurry

Either of you a cop?

LOL...not I for sure.

You make $20+ mil per and you can't keep insurance on your car? Just silly.

Howard has limitations as a player...no doubt there, but the things he does well, (rebound, defend, screen and roll, deep post back to the basket OFC) he does them very well most of the time...he just doesn't fit the motion OFC big that coach Bud knows how to use. So essentially a square peg, round hole issue.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I think the night that Russ actually broke the record, I had texted KD," Perkins said, referring to April 10, after Westbrook and Durant had yet to officially speak since Durant joined the Golden State Warriors in July. "The next day, he was talking about something and he sent me a text and was like, 'Me and Russ had a nice conversation.' The media don't even know nothing about it, but I just let it be known that they're back on talking terms, the differences are aside."

Perkins, 32, didn't play this season but has said he isn't ready to retire.

He added that Durant's eventual return to the Thunder wasn't out of the question.

"I wouldn't be surprised -- if KD makes a little run, I wouldn't be surprised if he goes back to Oklahoma," Perkins said. "Because in my opinion, I don't think Russ is going anywhere. He's that type of guy. He just wants to stick it out, and he just wants you to give him those pieces and he just wants to roll with it. He's not going and trying to run and chase [titles]. And one thing about it, he's not begging nobody to come play with him."

i dunno- we shall see-- but i think the only reason Durant went to GSW was fear- fear that he would never win a title. Fear that he couldnt beat GSW, and if he ever ended up getting a couple breaks and beating them- that he couldnt then beat LeBron too.

Durant just didnt/doesnt want to hear about how he is one of the best players never to win a title- so he jumped to a ready-made championship- literally- a team that had been to 2 finals and won one----

I think if he gets that monkey off his back nothing is holding him back from moving on -whether thats back to OKC or to Boston or to Washintgon etc.

its going to be an interesting offseason. If Golden State loses- Durant will definitely be back. He has to be. If they win- i think he will PROBABLY be back- but i think it could be on a 1 year deal- and then he moves on.....itll be interseting.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oklahoma City fans

if- after nex year Durant expressed a desire to return- would ou want him back?

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the winners of the 2 Game 5's today and tomorrow will win the series.