• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OK let's see your picks

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If someone wants to say Embiid will get hurt and then the Sixers are just meh, I can see that. He has a legit injury history. (I mean he played a career high in games last year but that’s fair). But as is? I can only see the Bucks and Celtics who could be better than that team on paper. To give you an idea, Mattise Thybulle started for them last year. This year he has much work to do to get into the playoff rotation. Outside of their core guys Embiid Harden Maxey and Harris the Sixers lacked two way players. Now, they have two way players all over the roster in Tucker, Melton, and House. The Sixers identified their deficiencies with honesty and addressed them well. The Sixers are more likely to finish top 2-3 than they are to finish 6.
I could see the nets and possibly the heat fighting for top seeds as well. Then there is always some surprise team that pops up. While I still picked them as a high seed I don’t think 6 is something to be outrageously aggrieved by. But then again, I’m a Pistons fan and a six seed would be a dream (this year, they are on their way)

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If someone wants to say Embiid will get hurt and then the Sixers are just meh, I can see that. He has a legit injury history. (I mean he played a career high in games last year but that’s fair). But as is? I can only see the Bucks and Celtics who could be better than that team on paper. To give you an idea, Mattise Thybulle started for them last year. This year he has much work to do to get into the playoff rotation. Outside of their core guys Embiid Harden Maxey and Harris the Sixers lacked two way players. Now, they have two way players all over the roster in Tucker, Melton, and House. The Sixers identified their deficiencies with honesty and addressed them well. The Sixers are more likely to finish top 2-3 than they are to finish 6.
If we're handwaving away the problems, the Nets on paper are at least as good as the Sixers.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we're handwaving away the problems, the Nets on paper are at least as good as the Sixers.
An injury could happen. Dysfunctional instability is a certainty with the Nets.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's cool and you could be right but the Cavs can also hope for better luck on the injury front from being among the teams (maybe the most?) who lost the most games to injury.

Hoping they can go from a team without Allen and Rubio the last 2 months to a team with those 2. Also added Mitchell. Now I can agree no lock it's a good fit and for that package better off getting a 3 and D wing. But he is kind of good and should be better than air.

All that said, sure, Philly could be a top 3 seed and maybe Miami, the Cs, the Nets or Bucks fall below the Cavs and, yes, maybe they cannot climb above 6.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ESPN projections has the Warriors finishing 8th in the West. Good to be the underdog, lol.

Embarrassing
I’m not paying for WOKE-PN Plus.

Anybody wanna volunteer to post the top 8–10 in both leagues?

Please and thank you.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WEST
1. Warriors
2. Suns
3. Clippers
4. Grizzlies
5. Timberwolves
6. Nuggets
7. Mavericks
8. Lakers
9. Pelicans
10. Blazers

EAST
1. Bucks
2. Celtics
3. Heat
4. Nets
5. Cavs
6. Sixers
7. Raptors
8. Hawks
9. Bulls
10. Pistons

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WEST
1. Warriors
2. Suns
3. Clippers
4. Grizzlies
5. Timberwolves
6. Nuggets
7. Mavericks
8. Lakers
9. Pelicans
10. Blazers

EAST
1. Bucks
2. Celtics
3. Heat
4. Nets
5. Cavs
6. Sixers
7. Raptors
8. Hawks
9. Bulls
10. Pistons
Cleveland guys poking the bear with their 76ers placement:boink::boink::boink::fencing:

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cleveland guys poking the bear with their 76ers placement:boink::boink::boink::fencing:
Truth be told if someone did believe in the Cavs when they were fighting for the #2-3 spots (even 1) before all the injuries putting them at 5 is far from crazy and someone from among the top teams had to drop.

If one did believe in that Cavs' team they pretty much added Mitchell and lost Markkanen.

I'd like to see it on the court before thinking we can compete for spots that high. And, sure, the Philly fan complaining could be right and Mitchell might not be a fit (meaning they wont finish higher than Philly)

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Truth be told if someone did believe in the Cavs when they were fighting for the #2-3 spots (even 1) before all the injuries putting them at 5 is far from crazy and someone from among the top teams had to drop.

If one did believe in that Cavs' team they pretty much added Mitchell and lost Markkanen.

I'd like to see it on the court before thinking we can compete for spots that high. And, sure, the Philly fan complaining could be right and Mitchell might not be a fit (meaning they wont finish higher than Philly)
“If everybody ignores them playing .400 basketball after the All Star break it makes a ton of sense.”

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“If everybody ignores them playing .400 basketball after the All Star break it makes a ton of sense.”
the .400 basketball after the break was played entirely without sexton (Mitchell replaced him), Allen missed a ton of time (he will be back), Mobley missed a good amount of game (he'll play) and Rubio missed all the games (he should return by December or January).

I mean, they only won 22 of 72 in 2020-21 yet somehow doubled the win total the next season. Know why?

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt the Warriors are in play for a top 2 seed. They're banking on a lot of young players, plus they'll need to give Steph, Klay and Draymond some rest throughout the season. I do think they're in play for the 3-4 seed. I would imagine they will prioritize health this year, which will ultimately sacrifice some wins. I also expect some growing pain losses this year from the young guys.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the .400 basketball after the break was played entirely without sexton (Mitchell replaced him), Allen missed a ton of time (he will be back), Mobley missed a good amount of game (he'll play) and Rubio missed all the games (he should return by December or January).

I mean, they only won 22 of 72 in 2020-21 yet somehow doubled the win total the next season. Know why?
1. They weren’t god awful anymore?
2. Everybody deals with injures. Sexton wasn’t even on the court when they had their 1st H bump. But now it’s an excuse for the collapse as they regressed to the mean?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I had to bet 2 of those (one over and one under) I'm going under on NY and over on the Lakers. Yes, I like the Cavs, but wont bet on my own teams.

All about the health of AD and Lebron for the Lakers.

Even if Westbrook is on the roster all season, if they have Lebron and AD for 70ish games, they should easily beat the over.

If not, it might be under.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. They weren’t god awful anymore?
2. Everybody deals with injures. Sexton wasn’t even on the court when they had their 1st H bump. But now it’s an excuse for the collapse as they regressed to the mean?
1. Yep...were not god awful because they added some better players. This team has added a better player.
2. Only losing sexson likely would have been fine as they played well until Rubio then allen, then Mobley and others went down. some teams who lost less players to injury didn't fare so well.

If you want to get bent out of shape over a trivial prediction I wont stop you. But Cavs finishing 5th ahead of Philly not a crazy notion. Hell, finishing 2-3rd not crazy but I'd need to see them before going that far.

And, sure, Philly also could finish top 2-3. wouldn't surprise me at all.