• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OK let's see your picks

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, only the bucks are true contenders. Kat has heart, he's just a super whiny bitch like your hero.
Idiot Youre Dumb GIF by Bounce

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Milwaukee
New Jersey
Boston
Philly
Miami
Cleveland
Chicago
Toronto
Detroit
Atlanta

Golden State
Phoenix
Memphis
Denver
LAC
LAL
Dallas
Portland
Minnesota
New Orleans

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not certain the Dubs will be a top 3 team in the regular season. I think the big 3 will get a lot of DNPCDs and the kids will fail a lot in the first 40 games or so. By the time the playoffs come around, the kids will be more in line and the Big 3 will begin playing more.

SMOKEY95

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GIF by JoyPixels
Ice Cube Lol GIF

EVERYONE IS SCARED OF ME THATS WHY THEY BAN ME FROM THREAD AFTER THREAD OR SHOULD I SAY LAKER DWEEBS AND A NOOB NAME @Wamu

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GIF by JoyPixels
Ice Cube Lol GIF

EVERYONE IS SCARED OF ME THATS WHY THEY BAN ME FROM THREAD AFTER THREAD OR SHOULD I SAY LAKER DWEEBS AND A NOOB NAME @Wamu

If you're really foolish enough to think I can get anyone banned from threads then I have some beach front property to sell you in Death Valley.

Like I've said before there's no doubt you've been on this site before. It's obvious you're too scared to say who you really are though. So gotta couple to questions to ask you that I'm almost certain you won't answer.

Did you ever say CBD pills don't work because you bought the from a gas station?

Have you ever lived in Wisconsin?

SMOKEY95

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're really foolish enough to think I can get anyone banned from threads then I have some beach front property to sell you in Death Valley.

Like I've said before there's no doubt you've been on this site before. It's obvious you're too scared to say who you really are though. So gotta couple to questions to ask you that I'm almost certain you won't answer.

Did you ever say CBD pills don't work because you bought the from a gas station?

Have you ever lived in Wisconsin?
Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

YOUR TWO QUESTIONS

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

YOUR TWO QUESTIONS

They aren't weird at all. What's weird is creating another account on this site like you've done.

Have you ever been barred from commenting on this site but able to rate comments?

And one more question.

Did you quit that other site in a total fit of rage?

SMOKEY95

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They aren't weird at all. What's weird is creating another account on this site like you've done.

Have you ever been barred from commenting on this site but able to rate comments?

And one more question.

Did you quit that other site in a total fit of rage?
NEVER HAVE THIS IS THE ONLY SPORT BOARD IVE JOINED ONLY PEOPLE THAT THINK I HAVE A SECOND ACCOUNT IS YOU AND SYNDROME @Mamba

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NEVER HAVE THIS IS THE ONLY SPORT BOARD IVE JOINED ONLY PEOPLE THAT THINK I HAVE A SECOND ACCOUNT IS YOU AND SYNDROME @Mamba

You're outright lying.

You once called yourself my enemy. How could that be if this is your first account on this site?

But it's funny you're too scared to say who you really are.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
EAST
1) Milwaukee
2) Nets
3) Boston
4) Miami
5) Cleveland
6) Philly
7) Atlanta
8) Toronto
9) Charlotte
10) Detroit

WEST
1) Clippers
2) GS
3) Denver
4) Memphis
5) Phoenix
6) Dallas
7) Lakers
8) Minnesota
9) New Orleans
10 Sacramento

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
EAST
1) Milwaukee
2) Nets
3) Boston
4) Miami
5) Cleveland
6) Philly
7) Atlanta
8) Toronto
9) Charlotte
10) Detroit

WEST
1) Clippers
2) GS
3) Denver
4) Memphis
5) Phoenix
6) Dallas
7) Lakers
8) Minnesota
9) New Orleans
10 Sacramento
You really think Chi is that bad?

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
EAST
1) Milwaukee
2) Nets
3) Boston
4) Miami
5) Cleveland
6) Philly
7) Atlanta
8) Toronto
9) Charlotte
10) Detroit

WEST
1) Clippers
2) GS
3) Denver
4) Memphis
5) Phoenix
6) Dallas
7) Lakers
8) Minnesota
9) New Orleans
10 Sacramento
Yikes. Philly 6th best in the East? They were the 4 last year playing most of the season down Ben Simmons. You’re hard pressed to come up with a team in the East that had a better off season. 6 is just disrespectful. Below the Cavs is just homer shit.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yikes. Philly 6th best in the East? They were the 4 last year playing most of the season down Ben Simmons. You’re hard pressed to come up with a team in the East that had a better off season. 6 is just disrespectful. Below the Cavs is just homer shit.
I mean, before all the injuries the Cavs were a 2-3 seed (even flirting with 1). Don't think putting them 5 with the addition of Mitchell and Rubio eventually back is too crazy.

Want to whine my opinion is Philly may slip I wont stop you. If you think it will help, please feel free to put my prediction in the Philly locker room.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, before all the injuries the Cavs were a 2-3 seed (even flirting with 1). Don't think putting them 5 with the addition of Mitchell and Rubio eventually back is too crazy.

Want to whine my opinion is Philly may slip I wont stop you. If you think it will help, please feel free to put my prediction in the Philly locker room.
It’s absolutely crazy. You’re just using injuries to explain away a huge collapse. It will take them time to figure out how to play together when Garland and Mitchell are both so ball dominant and have not played off the ball much at all. Also, how does a player like Mobley who deferred in the half court to other guys all year take that next step forward when there’s one basketball and the off season add is a volume shooter?!?!?!? I don’t think the Philly locker room gives a fuck about your prediction. Say what you want about Doc Rivers in the playoffs but the dude has been a great regular season coach. He had a lesser team than this one finish as the one seed. The Sixers have had one squad since Embiid became a staple in the lineup that didn’t finish in the top 4 in the East. And you’re projecting that a team with Embiid Harden Maxey and Harris now outfitted around them with legitimate two way role players on their bench is going to take a step backward? Yikes. The only way your prediction gets saved here is if the Sixers lose Embiid or Harden to a season ending injury

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s absolutely crazy. You’re just using injuries to explain away a huge collapse. It will take them time to figure out how to play together when Garland and Mitchell are both so ball dominant and have not played off the ball much at all. Also, how does a player like Mobley who deferred in the half court to other guys all year take that next step forward when there’s one basketball and the off season add is a volume shooter?!?!?!? I don’t think the Philly locker room gives a fuck about your prediction. Say what you want about Doc Rivers in the playoffs but the dude has been a great regular season coach. He had a lesser team than this one finish as the one seed. The Sixers have had one squad since Embiid became a staple in the lineup that didn’t finish in the top 4 in the East. And you’re projecting that a team with Embiid Harden Maxey and Harris now outfitted around them with legitimate two way role players on their bench is going to take a step backward? Yikes. The only way your prediction gets saved here is if the Sixers lose Embiid or Harden to a season ending injury
K

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You fail to acknowledge that the East is getting better overall. I can't honestly say Philly is automatically a top 4 team and Embiid is made of glass and not getting any younger; bigs generally don't age well

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You fail to acknowledge that the East is getting better overall. I can't honestly say Philly is automatically a top 4 team and Embiid is made of glass and not getting any younger; bigs generally don't age well
If someone wants to say Embiid will get hurt and then the Sixers are just meh, I can see that. He has a legit injury history. (I mean he played a career high in games last year but that’s fair). But as is? I can only see the Bucks and Celtics who could be better than that team on paper. To give you an idea, Mattise Thybulle started for them last year. This year he has much work to do to get into the playoff rotation. Outside of their core guys Embiid Harden Maxey and Harris the Sixers lacked two way players. Now, they have two way players all over the roster in Tucker, Melton, and House. The Sixers identified their deficiencies with honesty and addressed them well. The Sixers are more likely to finish top 2-3 than they are to finish 6.