• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 NBA Offseason Thread

mick7-1961

Commerce Comet
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In a Fantasy Mock draft with the Fantasy nerds. Need an infusion of SportsHoopla cash or I'm gonna be hitting the SportsHoopla boulevard of broken dreams and giving out handies behind the dumpster.
You need both hands for Mickey Bad Arse aka Dirk Diggler.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously? I just might (MIGHT) consider giving up Ingram and whatever other contracts would be necessary to make the trade happen. Ingram looks like he has a load of potential but you never know how a player will develop.....and all jokes aside, Irving is a really good player. He can light it up and a backcourt of Ball and Irving would be sick and take scoring pressure off Ball so he can just pass, rebound, defend (I think he has some serious potential there, think his wingspan is 6-9 if I remember right) and no we wouldn't get James next summer, but we could get PG and maybe re-sign Lopez.

In all honesty,

I would rather have Ingram than Kyrie Irving, even if we assume they don't go et a big FA.

Sounds silly, I know, but he is never taking you anywhere as a team leader. Ingram has 3 more years on his rookie deal before the Lakers have to pay him. Just gives the Lakers so many more options to build a winning team with.

If your goal is to make the playoffs with no hope of ever advancing past the second round, go get Kyrie. If you want a chance to really make the Lakers legit again, wait it out.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think every news publication is spreading fake news?

Interesting that you are taking this approach considering Irving doesn't want to honor his contract.

Well,

Irving doesn't play for the Pacers or Nuggets, so of course it is no big deal.

how anyone, even a Pacers homer, could think what George did is more selfish than what Kyrie did is beyond me. The Pacers are a dead end and George did not request a trade.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, he didn't have a lot of help.....no man can do it alone.

Lebron's taken a shit Cavs team to the Finals in '07. Wade brought a cast of mediocre players to the playoffs for a couple of years. Once again, Irving didn't do anything close to that. And when Lebron didn't play on this current roster, this team looked beyond bad with Irving being the main guy. Again - good player and talented scorer. But you don't want him being option number 1 on your team.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron's taken a shit Cavs team to the Finals in '07. Wade brought a cast of mediocre players to the playoffs for a couple of years. Once again, Irving didn't do anything close to that. And when Lebron didn't play on this current roster, this team looked beyond bad with Irving being the main guy. Again - good player and talented scorer. But you don't want him being option number 1 on your team.

Bosh took a pretty mediocre team to the playoffs too, don't forget. He was more accomplished than either Kyrie or Love before any of the 3 teamed with LeBron. Miami's big 3 was A LOT better until Wade started getting hurt.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bosh took a pretty mediocre team to the playoffs too, don't forget. He was more accomplished than either Kyrie or Love before any of the 3 teamed with LeBron. Miami's big 3 was A LOT better until Wade started getting hurt.

I agree. Which that was the first argument that Wiggy tried forcing down our throats. We all knew better.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
laughingsmiley.gif

Draymond Green calls out Connor McGregor on Instagram, McGregor fires back.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Draymond fired back....

I wanna see Draymond fight McGregor in the octagon. Although if Draymond goes all nutcracker on McGregor it probably would just piss him off.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That chicken parm from Burger King looks kinda good......you tried it, @trojanfan12?

Nah, there are some things I won't get from a fast food place. Chicken Parm is one of them.

What'd you think of the Brown Sugar Bacon sammich?

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, there are some things I won't get from a fast food place. Chicken Parm is one of them.

Disappointed to be honest. It was okay but nothing like the commercials.....they never are.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disappointed to be honest. It was okay but nothing like the commercials.....they never are.

Yeah, Like I said, I liked it ok and would eat it again, but the brisket is better.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The old school Italian chicken sandwich at Burger King was the shit. But yeah, I agree with this logic.