• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 NBA Offseason Thread

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was pretty good when he was covering the Cowboys for a newspaper in Dallas, TX but has turned into a BS artist.

I don't mind watching his show. Him and Sharpe have better chemistry together than Skip and Stephen A.; whom I'm sure Skip saw was bringing him down. Now First Take's ratings are in the toilet they had to move the show from ESPN 2.

The one thing that Skip irritates me with is his bull shit on Terrell Owens not being worthy of the HOF. Usually I wouldn't care, but the fact that a good segment of the media pick up on it and they're the ones that vote into the hall is pretty bad.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think they pay IT? Call me crazy......I've been called far worse on here......but I think they'll end up trading him.
It's an interesting conundrum... one part that I think folks who guess he might be jettisoned overlook is that he has become a charismatic team leader for the Celtics.

My head says he is a defensive liability that is more a hindrance on our title hopes than a help

My gut says he stays... signs a very big contract but not the max

Vyle203

Costco Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 181.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You lost 3 home games by 90 points.
Were you in a coma or similar?
Hmm..ok. where was Miami when all this was going down? Just keep talking your team up with retroactive speculation.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Olynyk isn't a bad player... he has a role, and perhaps a little upside left. He is quite skilled... and oh, btw, he's a 7 footer who shoots around 40% from 3 pt range.

His main problems are 1.) rebounding and 2.) toughness.

His team defense is actually decent... although he gives nothing in terms of rim protection.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,784.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's an interesting conundrum... one part that I think folks who guess he might be jettisoned overlook is that he has become a charismatic team leader for the Celtics.

My head says he is a defensive liability that is more a hindrance on our title hopes than a help

My gut says he stays... signs a very big contract but not the max

He had a great postseason, despite dealing with horrific circumstances.....