• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 NBA DRAFT

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty happy with the draft the Kings had, got 2 PG's when they had none including hopefully their PG of the future in Fox. They got Jackson to fill in at SF even if he's not the long term solution there. And they take a chance on Giles who could be really good if he gets/stays healthy. You can argue that Monk or Collins at 10 would have been better but they have some depth at SG and C. I'd like to see them use that cap space to take on a bad contract or two to gain future draft picks and maybe go after Otto Porter. Next season won't be good when it comes to wins and losses, but it's all about developing the young guys and building chemistry.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty happy with the draft the Kings had, got 2 PG's when they had none including hopefully their PG of the future in Fox. They got Jackson to fill in at SF even if he's not the long term solution there. And they take a chance on Giles who could be really good if he gets/stays healthy. You can argue that Monk or Collins at 10 would have been better but they have some depth at SG and C. I'd like to see them use that cap space to take on a bad contract or two to gain future draft picks and maybe go after Otto Porter. Next season won't be good when it comes to wins and losses, but it's all about developing the young guys and building chemistry.

You guys need to stink for 2 more seasons.

Then go nuts. ;)

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys need to stink for 2 more seasons.

Then go nuts. ;)
If they can manage to acquire a 2019 1st round pick from someone else to make up for the one they stupidly gave up, I'm okay with that. If they're making the playoffs/slowly becoming a contender in 2019-2020 I'll be happy. Or the Lakers can just be really bad next year and the Celtics get that pick instead, I'd enjoy that.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not back reading, so might have been talked about, but what's up with Bulls selling the Warriors that pick?

#collusion

Oops.. it's on this page...

#richgetricher

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...and he wonders why Kobe and the Lakers have him blocked....lol

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lord help these kids...lol

Embiid and Simmons was nothing compared to this.

Why?....lol

Because the Clippers are _____ . Mecca fill in the blank. I still love you kid.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huh?

The guy that said fuck LeBron is a Warriors player.
Sorry, I am confused. I thought the Clippers had a change to draft the guy at #47?

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It all good, My Friend....lol

They took Evans at #39 and Thornwell at 48.
Give me a break my friend, I'm an old man that "thinks", he knows what he is talking about.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huh?

The guy that said fuck LeBron is a Warriors player.
Actually I was going off of your comment #1112, where you said "Clippers pick #48.Guy they wanted goes 47th...lol". That is where I got confused.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I was going off of your comment #1112, where you said "Clippers pick #48.Guy they wanted goes 47th...lol". That is where I got confused.
Got it.

My bad, OT.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am very pleased with the Suns draft. Honestly Josh Jackson is the guy I wanted from the start, perfect fit next to Booker on the wing, as he excels in everything Booker struggles with. If Phoenix had the first pick I really do believe they would've strongly considered him there, that's how good of a fit it is.

Now you have all these versatile forwards that can run the floor in Jackson, Warren, Chriss and Bender to put with Booker and Ulis... the young core looks really good. For the first time in a while I can say I'm feeling really good about PHX's future. By the time GSW/CLE start declining in say 4/5 years from now is when this group will start to hit it's stride, maybe sooner.

Davon Reed looks like he could be a decent 3 & D shooting guard off the bench behind Booker as well. Getting a full year of Bender assuming he's healthy is almost like having another first rounder too, I think he will surprise some people, he showed flashes of how talented he really is in some limited time after he returned at the end of the season.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am very pleased with the Suns draft. Honestly Josh Jackson is the guy I wanted from the start, perfect fit next to Booker on the wing, as he excels in everything Booker struggles with. If Phoenix had the first pick I really do believe they would've strongly considered him there, that's how good of a fit it is.

Now you have all these versatile forwards that can run the floor in Jackson, Warren, Chriss and Bender to put with Booker and Ulis... the young core looks really good. For the first time in a while I can say I'm feeling really good about PHX's future. By the time GSW/CLE start declining in say 4/5 years from now is when this group will start to hit it's stride, maybe sooner.

Davon Reed looks like he could be a decent 3 & D shooting guard off the bench behind Booker as well. Getting a full year of Bender assuming he's healthy is almost like having another first rounder too, I think he will surprise some people, he showed flashes of how talented he really is in some limited time after he returned at the end of the season.
You're lucky because the Lakers were looking at him too and in fact the Lakers considered trading the second pick for two lower picks, but couldn't get a bite. Josh Jackson will help Arizona in many ways