• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 Ford Ranger and Bronco

Groo

Did you err ?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2021 Ford Bronco is now available for coloring
Screen-Shot-2020-07-16-at-11.45.09-AM.jpg

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chevy fan boys are salty the Blazer came back as a station wagon

Jeep fan boys "hurr durr it has IFS" as if that matters to 99 percent of Jeep owners.

They took everything that sucks about the Jeep Wrangler and fixed it.

I don't know about a Wrangler, but when I drove across the state on Tuesday, my Gladiator drove great at 90mph. I never had an old Wrangler, but I'm told they sucked on the highway. This thing drives pretty well.

It even gets 25mph at 75mph...can't believe it. I'm told a bunch of changes were made last year to make it drive better. I really don't have any complaints except the wind noise from the mirrors is ridiculous.

Still, it seems Ford is set to pop next year. What I was told about the coming diesel-electric F-150, with a VW TDI, was pretty cool.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm! Bronco, eh?

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
have you driven a fooorrrd....lately?

raider bill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know about a Wrangler, but when I drove across the state on Tuesday, my Gladiator drove great at 90mph. I never had an old Wrangler, but I'm told they sucked on the highway. This thing drives pretty well.

It even gets 25mph at 75mph...can't believe it. I'm told a bunch of changes were made last year to make it drive better. I really don't have any complaints except the wind noise from the mirrors is ridiculous.

Still, it seems Ford is set to pop next year. What I was told about the coming diesel-electric F-150, with a VW TDI, was pretty cool.

Talking about things like, being able to stow the doors in the trunk for example.

35 inch tire package not being tied to the highest trim level. Stuff like that.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talking about things like, being able to stow the doors in the trunk for example.

35 inch tire package not being tied to the highest trim level. Stuff like that.

All I got with the gladiator is a vinyl bag to hold the hardtop roof pieces. Not great. But hey, they give you a styrofoam thing under the back seat to hold the bolts from the doors and stuff! :rolleyes:

It was cheap. The Ford Bronco will cost more because it should. I'm not a big fan of jacked-up 4 cylinder ecoboost though. It doesn't seem to be an engine you'd want in a 2nd car you'd plan to keep for 10+ years.

Groo

Did you err ?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure what to think.

Something I wouldn't need, but a lot of people would.
The Bronco is practically a lego set build. If Ford doesn't come up with a partial truck cab and soon, some after market company sure as hell will.
All it would take is a 3-D printer

Groo

Did you err ?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2021 Ford Bronco receives 230,000 reservations, report says
Bronco_2dr_4dr_01-1.jpg

• 2021 Ford Bronco 4-Door
  • Image Credit: Ford

Ford recently confirmed motorists who haven't reserved their 2021 Bronco yet will need to wait until 2022 to take delivery. Although it hasn't published the number of reservations it has received, an enthusiast forum keeping track of where and how customers are buying the off-roader pegs the number at nearly a quarter of a million.

I'm liking the way that looks.

tenor.gif

Ok
Just looked at all the pics.

That's bad ass

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
friend of mine said something about how she just bought a hybrid Volvo and that got me thinking about hybrid pickups...

so I went looking without any luck.

however there is a 4-cyl turbo Ford Ranger and it doesn't look half bad.

anyone have any opinions there?

1609868648789.png

Uncle Siggy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My 88 that I bought in 89 the pic was taken in 2019...

IMG_0588.JPG

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
friend of mine said something about how she just bought a hybrid Volvo and that got me thinking about hybrid pickups...

so I went looking without any luck.

however there is a 4-cyl turbo Ford Ranger and it doesn't look half bad.

anyone have any opinions there?

View attachment 261468
I have a white regular cab 4X4 XL as a work truck (I am Health and Safety, so no, I do not need an F-350).

Great truck. I am really surprised at how much I like it.
Decent space, not too big, and definitely not too small. Seats are nicely shaped and comfortable. Legs are not straight out like in a Tacoma. Layout inside is intuitive and sensible. Wiper stalk is on the right side of the steering wheel, which seems wrong to me as it is on the left in my explorer and Taurus and was in my old F-150. a 3 position intermittent control seems antiquated as well, but...it works. I Like how the fan goes to full high when you crank the temp to full hot or full cold.
Great visibility to the front and sides. I removed the rear head rests and visibility to the rear is now decent as well. No one will ever sit back there in my company truck, but if it was mine it would be different.
Great power, I have not found a need yet for more power. I do not, at least yet, tow anything, nor do I drag race with the company "sue me stickers" on the doors.
Great ride and handling. really surprised at how well it rides.
I have not really checked the mileage yet as I am just under 1,000 miles, and I am not paying. I will break it in some more then start checking mileage.
I would definitely buy one. A 4 door with more options, but I like it. A lot.

Reactions: ill

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a white regular cab 4X4 XL as a work truck (I am Health and Safety, so no, I do not need an F-350).

Great truck. I am really surprised at how much I like it.
Decent space, not too big, and definitely not too small. Seats are nicely shaped and comfortable. Legs are not straight out like in a Tacoma. Layout inside is intuitive and sensible. Wiper stalk is on the right side of the steering wheel, which seems wrong to me as it is on the left in my explorer and Taurus and was in my old F-150. a 3 position intermittent control seems antiquated as well, but...it works. I Like how the fan goes to full high when you crank the temp to full hot or full cold.
Great visibility to the front and sides. I removed the rear head rests and visibility to the rear is now decent as well. No one will ever sit back there in my company truck, but if it was mine it would be different.
Great power, I have not found a need yet for more power. I do not, at least yet, tow anything, nor do I drag race with the company "sue me stickers" on the doors.
Great ride and handling. really surprised at how well it rides.
I have not really checked the mileage yet as I am just under 1,000 miles, and I am not paying. I will break it in some more then start checking mileage.
I would definitely buy one. A 4 door with more options, but I like it. A lot.
How many MPG are you getting on the highway? That would be my biggest selling point. My Tacoma gets about 21, so if it's a push I don't see the need.

But I will definitely consider it for my next purchase when I really need to make the change.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many MPG are you getting on the highway? That would be my biggest selling point. My Tacoma gets about 21, so if it's a push I don't see the need.

But I will definitely consider it for my next purchase when I really need to make the change.
2 things
1) I haven't checked the mileage because I don't pay for gas and because it still only has just over 700 miles. Mileage now will not be representative of mileage once broken in.
2) I do not do much interstate driving for any real distance in my company truck, almost all mixed.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 things
1) I haven't checked the mileage because I don't pay for gas and because it still only has just over 700 miles. Mileage now will not be representative of mileage once broken in.
2) I do not do much interstate driving for any real distance in my company truck, almost all mixed.
thanks man! I apprectiate the input!