• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 Fantasy rookie class News and Rumors

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both 5'10", about 220, neither would be called fast by nfl standards, neither would be called elusive or quick footed, and at best they're both adequate in the passing game. No idea how Kamara is at pass pro or route running though, Ware is misty likely better at both

Kamara lined up out wide a lot at Tennessee. Im not really a huge Kamara fan but I doubt Ware is a better receiver.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay I'll give him the passing game..still though..he's uninspiring, and after digging further..

suspended for the sugar bowl at Alabama, somehow managed to get benched for the LSU game even though he was redshirted, had to go juco, to find a college that'd let him play, then couldn't start at Tennessee behind Dobbs and Hurd..perfectly fine RB's, but also nothing really special, and then declares as a junior? Dude has some underlying issues in addition to my being anything great as a or prospect.

Perhaps he's more Maurice Clarett, and not at all Ware?

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay I'll give him the passing game..still though..he's uninspiring, and after digging further..

suspended for the sugar bowl at Alabama, somehow managed to get benched for the LSU game even though he was redshirted, had to go juco, to find a college that'd let him play, then couldn't start at Tennessee behind Dobbs and Hurd..perfectly fine RB's, but also nothing really special, and then declares as a junior? Dude has some underlying issues in addition to my being anything great as a or prospect.

Perhaps he's more Maurice Clarett, and not at all Ware?

Yea I agree with ya there. I dont really get the hype. I think he flashes talent sometimes but there are too many red flags for me to feel good about him.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
COOKS SPARQ SCORE IS BAD, NO RB HAS BEEN THAT BAD AND DRAFTED IN ROUND 1, PLUS HIS OFF FIELD CONCERNS......

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
COOKS SPARQ SCORE IS BAD, NO RB HAS BEEN THAT BAD AND DRAFTED IN ROUND 1, PLUS HIS OFF FIELD CONCERNS......
Fournette has a zero SPARQ score since he refused to do the drills it uses to be computed...just throwing it out there

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fournette has a zero SPARQ score since he refused to do the drills it uses to be computed...just throwing it out there
yeah i'm not worried, no one else is, curious what gb, detroit and some others do late in round 1 or 2

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah i'm not worried, no one else is, curious what gb, detroit and some others do late in round 1 or 2
Lions Saints and Bengals are leading candidates to draft Mixon. Not sure that any of those teams are good landing places. Saints would be the best I think, but still they have Ingram.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lions Saints and Bengals are leading candidates to draft Mixon. Not sure that any of those teams are good landing places. Saints would be the best I think, but still they have Ingram.
Oakland is being overlooked in the RB picture. Lat apparently is welcomed back, not giving Charles AP, or Blount any kind of serious looks, and Richard and Washington aren't exactly ideal.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oakland is being overlooked in the RB picture. Lat apparently is welcomed back, not giving Charles AP, or Blount any kind of serious looks, and Richard and Washington aren't exactly ideal.

Good point, perhaps Lat goes back, but if not then a RB that can pound the ball is probably in the cards in the draft. Maybe even if Lat signs that happens.