• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 Commit List (in OP) and general recruiting thread

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had to google Jaylin Bradley, he is a Nebraska running back. He should get an offer just because he probably would play his heart out for Nebraska.

Then, there was a link to this guy, John Krahn. My god, 7 foot tall, 440 lbs. California kid. Won't get an offer because he has no speed and no footwork and all he is is huge, but this is where it is heading.

49ad84ac-4762-e511-bef0-a0369f3c1b4c_original.jpg

Krahn.png
Problem with Bradley is he might not qualify academically. His coach has been saying that they think there is a path for him and our staff is going to do what they can to make it happen.

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep, heard that on the radio this morning on the drive in. stupid rain and stupid omaha drivers made me 30 minutes later for work than normal.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was born lonely Down by the Riverside learn to spin Fortune wheels and roll dice

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the fuck. I finally find a girl that's amazing and likes the movie Tremors and likes Sasquatch and Bigfoot and all she does is f****** make me happy and now she's leaving in f****** ra is still f****** gone and I'm f****** pissed because honestly it was my first f****** friend that I made at this board because nobody else besides him understood my sense of humor and then JJ M came along and stool came along and oak came along understanding my sense of humor because it's very hard to understand someone through text but you guys eventually got around to it and I'm just saying everybody I f****** lie f****** leaves me whether it be my new girlfriend or ra I'm going to die old and alone and it f****** sucks so I thought I'd just throw this in here on the recruiting thread because why the f*** not

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the fuck. I finally find a girl that's amazing and likes the movie Tremors and likes Sasquatch and Bigfoot and all she does is f****** make me happy and now she's leaving in f****** ra is still f****** gone and I'm f****** pissed because honestly it was my first f****** friend that I made at this board because nobody else besides him understood my sense of humor and then JJ M came along and stool came along and oak came along understanding my sense of humor because it's very hard to understand someone through text but you guys eventually got around to it and I'm just saying everybody I f****** lie f****** leaves me whether it be my new girlfriend or ra I'm going to die old and alone and it f****** sucks so I thought I'd just throw this in here on the recruiting thread because why the f*** not

Here for ya if you need, hp52

Should probably not hit the whiskey quite so hard ;)

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I would respond about RA but it would have to go in the town hall thread

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that foseball is out of the way they can focus on more important things, Mr T hitting the road for the first time, I hope he is offered a more permanent role

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i was just coming in to post that, he gets to because Reed is out, right? is his recruiting on the road basically an audition for the job?

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, with Read gone it opened up a road gig, he's been auditioned already just waiting for the other guy to take a hike

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We should be all over Malik Zaire. Disappointed to hear we weren't.

Footballnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not going to go after Zaire... confident in POB or Tanner Lee... plus he'd only have one year to play anyway really, also would take a scholly away from this class which they want to fill with at least 23 if not 25. I'm going to update a Big Board soon as we head into the winter season. lots of movement but lots of familiar names. January 7th is going to be a make or break day for this class.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not going to go after Zaire... confident in POB or Tanner Lee... plus he'd only have one year to play anyway really, also would take a scholly away from this class which they want to fill with at least 23 if not 25. I'm going to update a Big Board soon as we head into the winter season. lots of movement but lots of familiar names. January 7th is going to be a make or break day for this class.
Not exactly the skill set we're looking for either, right? I avoid watching ND at all costs, but isn't he more of a Tommy Armstrong type QB? His completion percentage isn't bad, but he's hardly had any attempts.