• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 AL CENTRAL DISCUSSION

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sofa king true.

I wonder how Dougy Doug felt when the Tigers woke up in the ALc basement this morning.
I would like to assume he uttered the phrase "How ironic is this?"
Considering HE woke up in a basement along with his basement dwelling team

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's iffy. He lives in mommies basement.
That's also you peopleschicken. Same person

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Verlander....schools the royals. Word

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 more CNN people fired. Making up fake news.
Just like when you guys make up fake shit.
Good thing you can stop Indian fan fast...just say...1948..just saying

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you want to stop the dougplayer character....ask him a baseball question. The guy doesn't know shit about the game. Ask him to even discuss his idol Verlander (ask him about JV's high walk% this year, for example) and doug is gone in a second.
dougplayer - just some guy(s) playing a child's game of trash talk, with no knowledge to back anything up.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hey doug remind me again what year did meeeechegan last win an outright Natty?

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Verlander....schools the royals. Word

Doug and Co....what makes you think Verlander will come through today. He has pitched a couple of good games this season, but all his numbers are way down from last year (WHIP, Ks, ERA, BB are up). He is not averaging even 6 innings per start. This will probably be JV's last start before the half way mark of the season is reached. Do you really think Verlander will do a 180 and pitch like last season.
Now run away.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rick Hahn actually took over as VP and GM prior to 2013. Kenny Williams was relieved of GM duties, and instead made Executive VP. It was a weird transition... Kenny Williams is locked into the inner circle of the organization, and you'd really have to understand how the White Sox function to grasp why that means he'll be with the team for as long as he likes.

Over the years, I've known quite a few people on the inside of the White Sox organization. Former GM Ron Schueler, and Head Grounds Crew man Roger Bossard are actually family friends. Bossard was a long-time friend of my father's, they played together on a 12-inch softball team for over a decade. Through Bossard, he met Schueler and they actually had a business relationship for quite a few years. My dad was in real estate and they did a few projects together. When I was very young, my dad used to basically have an open invite to go to Schueler's luxury box for games whenever he wanted. I went along all of the time. I met owner Jerry Reinsdorf and all of the other big names. I was quite young, and couldn't really grasp how unique that was. Schueler left the White Sox for a job with the Cubs in 2002, as did my inner-connections with the Sox front office. lol

Bossard was still nice to my family though. When my father passed, he heard I was attending college to go into sports broadcasting. He invited me to sit in on a couple of radio broadcasts with Ed Farmer and Darren Jackson. I got to talk with them for a little while and watch them go about their business. I'm sure if all else fails, I could ring him up for a field maintenance gig. lol

The White Sox organization, above all, stays loyal to it's inside "clique". Once you are deemed apart of that, you have to do quite a bit to run yourself out of it. Even with Ventura this past off-season, they left the door open for him to remain with the organization. Just like with Kenny Williams, he wouldn't have necessarily been "fired". He just would have been shuffled around to fit somewhere else inside of the organization.
I was under the impression Williams had been promoted to his current position with the duty of hiring a GM, which means he is still in charge of baseball ops. Is this not the case?

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Di you mean 1984? Because that also has a curious effect on some people.

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some comeback by Cleveland last night. Gotta love the Rangers doing what they've historically done best - blowing leads.

That was a crazy comeback!! Now that the Tigers are kinda out of it we can enjoy good baseball and respect comebacks like this ... and the Indians fan can ignore that doug/iffy dude ... funny how they are never at the bottom of the screen together.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a crazy comeback!! Now that the Tigers are kinda out of it we can enjoy good baseball and respect comebacks like this ... and the Indians fan can ignore that doug/iffy dude ... funny how they are never at the bottom of the screen together.

How are you doing Voltaire26....you and doug working out some plan? Odd how doug doesn't seem to mind you saying him and I are the same guy? You would think the "real" doug character would have a fit about that? Yet he seems to just shine it on when you bring that up. How come? LOL.
Now where were you and diggly doug both raised?

PS....I wonder how (or IF) doug will respond to you saying the Tigers are out of it. lol

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What color is verlander mitt? Does he chew gum? Do the tigers wear warm up jackets?? Tough question iffy asked. Iffy wants answers!!!
Iffy asks some dumb ass question and wants a answer. Iffy is a retart

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey doug remind me again what year did meeeechegan last win an outright Natty?
Wamu. Remind what year was tatoogate?? How many cars did that Ohio QB get?

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is a question. Does doug still think the Tigers win the ALC? (Watch him dodge THAT question. lol)

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doofus..alert..
Tigers come back and take lead. Iffy was worried about the first 3 hitters
BAAAHHHWWWAASS

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is a question. Does doug still think the Tigers win the ALC? (Watch him dodge THAT question. lol)
Do I think you are a retart? Yes
Prediction the central on June 27.
Yes iffy. You are a ducking retart