• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 AL CENTRAL DISCUSSION

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 minutes...aftrr I post. Iffy runs on and wraps his tounge around my nut sack. No life. Has to love off the sweat of my nuts. Sad. Loser he is

Which one are you?

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indians best player. Austin Jackson hurt.
Bawwwwwhaaaaa.
Player the tiger couldn't wait to get rid of. Now he is Indian starter. To funny. Ryan raburn....how many more ex tigers???? Is. INGE next?????

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tigers have Mikki Mahtook in centerfield - or Elvis Presley's cousin. Are you proud dougII

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tiger Forum was talking about this REALLY stupid Tiger fan who claimed he "crunched all the numbers" and by using his superior baseball knowledge stated positively that Detroit would win, not only the AL Central, but the AL Championship. I thought they were talking about some sabermetric guy. Turns out the fan was actually a drunk they found sleeping in the hallway at Ford Hospital. They simply rolled this guy out of his 'piss puddle' and told him to sign up at SportsHoopla. I wonder if he did?

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It never ceases to amaze in sports that guys who strike gold once can be held onto by teams for years for years by teams despite them being utterly shit at their jobs. The Whiteys have been back to the playoffs once since 2005 and had only 4 seasons of +.500 baseball and yet somehow Kenny Williams is in charge of their baseball ops.

How does that shit make any sense at all?

Rick Hahn actually took over as VP and GM prior to 2013. Kenny Williams was relieved of GM duties, and instead made Executive VP. It was a weird transition... Kenny Williams is locked into the inner circle of the organization, and you'd really have to understand how the White Sox function to grasp why that means he'll be with the team for as long as he likes.

Over the years, I've known quite a few people on the inside of the White Sox organization. Former GM Ron Schueler, and Head Grounds Crew man Roger Bossard are actually family friends. Bossard was a long-time friend of my father's, they played together on a 12-inch softball team for over a decade. Through Bossard, he met Schueler and they actually had a business relationship for quite a few years. My dad was in real estate and they did a few projects together. When I was very young, my dad used to basically have an open invite to go to Schueler's luxury box for games whenever he wanted. I went along all of the time. I met owner Jerry Reinsdorf and all of the other big names. I was quite young, and couldn't really grasp how unique that was. Schueler left the White Sox for a job with the Cubs in 2002, as did my inner-connections with the Sox front office. lol

Bossard was still nice to my family though. When my father passed, he heard I was attending college to go into sports broadcasting. He invited me to sit in on a couple of radio broadcasts with Ed Farmer and Darren Jackson. I got to talk with them for a little while and watch them go about their business. I'm sure if all else fails, I could ring him up for a field maintenance gig. lol

The White Sox organization, above all, stays loyal to it's inside "clique". Once you are deemed apart of that, you have to do quite a bit to run yourself out of it. Even with Ventura this past off-season, they left the door open for him to remain with the organization. Just like with Kenny Williams, he wouldn't have necessarily been "fired". He just would have been shuffled around to fit somewhere else inside of the organization.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. Rangers jump all over carraso

Indians in a tail spin.rangers breaking one off I. Them.how long before Francona is fired????

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes so worried June 26. Indians losing another game. Iffy said it's all over.
BAWWWEWEHAWWWWW

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. Rangers jump all over carraso

Indians in a tail spin.rangers breaking one off I. Them.how long before Francona is fired????

Indians won doug...came from behind. Showed Heart. LOL.

Doug has no pride in himself. He is happiest when he eats his own shit.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lucky. Dam lucky come back.
Rangers are sad....lucky

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumor..
Omar takes over the tigers today

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exciting game yesterday for the tribe. Not a big baseball fan generally but that was a fun one to watch

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doug....what does your shit taste like? You sure do eat it an awful lot.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know what doug's problem is...

arschkriecherwerwerwe.jpg

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I know is that while Justin Verlander was sipping foo-foo umbrella drinks by a pool in Malibu with his tiddy model during the offseason, Corey Kluber was killing wild coyotes with his fastball in the harsh New England winter.
That's real as shit people!!!!!