• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 AL CENTRAL DISCUSSION

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still early. Some sod buster in minors..can save us

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Little to beat. Indians blow....slinky will agree

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still early. Some sod buster in minors..can save us

Ha. A sod buster, huh? I think you've seen the movie The Natural, once too often. Well...I guess Detroit still has Buck FARMER at Toledo. Will he save us?

K-Rod on short rope. The two guys that were suppose to replace him are in Toledo. broncosmity's favorite :) Bruce Rondon hasn't proved worthy. Voltaire's "shut down closer" Joe Jimenez has been sent back to AAA twice this year.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound:K-Rod blows another one in the ninth. Back to back.

Rodriguez making you look bad doug.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
''Dangerous'' Daniel Norris, "one of Detroit's young guns in the rotation"*, has not gotten out of the 5th inning in three of his last 4 starts. He has only seen the 7th inning once so far this year. On a team with a AAA level bullpen, he isn't helping himself or his team.

*Got that from one of the announcers.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
K ROD. Another blown game.
How will ssmouse sugar coat this???
Bum....washed up. Was good at one time. But ain't no more. Every team knew this 3 years ago..except the tigers.
How many more games will they let him blow????

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have to take Frankie away from the 9th inning now. This is getting ridiculous. 4 blown save already and a few others that were very shaky.

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha. A sod buster, huh? I think you've seen the movie The Natural, once too often. Well...I guess Detroit still has Buck FARMER at Toledo. Will he save us?

K-Rod on short rope. The two guys that were suppose to replace him are in Toledo. broncosmity's favorite :) Bruce Rondon hasn't proved worthy. Voltaire's "shut down closer" Joe Jimenez has been sent back to AAA twice this year.
Buck up fellas, I hear tell Chris Shelton is out there and SPOILER...looking for work

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have to take Frankie away from the 9th inning now. This is getting ridiculous. 4 blown save already and a few others that were very shaky.

Start with Justin Wilson. If he doesn't work out, then let the parade begin. Bruce Rondon (Part 3), Joe Jimenez, Shane Green, Buck Farmer, Joe Nathan (The Final Chapter), Papa Grande, "Jason Verlander does John Smoltz"

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doug..google...Free Press....ESPN.com....USA Today what do they ALL have in common?

the AL Standings.....

What is sad is that doug tells everyone how he ''crunches the numbers' and examines everything before making predictions....yet he could not see that Detroit's bullpen was going to be a problem. OH SURE, he comes in NOW and claims Detroit's bullpen was always bad and that K-Rod was no good 3 years ago. But if he knew all this, then why did the "donk sniffer" (not my quote) brag that Detroit would wrap up the Central by June?

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is sad is that doug tells everyone how he ''crunches the numbers' and examines everything before making predictions....yet he could not see that Detroit's bullpen was going to be a problem. OH SURE, he comes in NOW and claims Detroit's bullpen was always bad and that K-Rod was no good 3 years ago. But if he knew all this, then why did the "donk sniffer" (not my quote) brag that Detroit would wrap up the Central by June?
I have two thoughts on this:

1) Despite being a numbers cruncher, he lacks common sense

2) HE IS A DONK SNIFFER

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What if one is both a troll and stalker? I have been known to troll lebron fanboys and stalk the local weather girls

We have one ... for the record, if your an Indian's fan and you are trolling Tiger's fans (as an example) there is nothing wrong with that. Heck, we have a $200 million payroll ... we need to be made fun of. When you stalk and troll just for the purposes of stalking and trolling you then just become obnoxious.