• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017-2018 NBA Regular Season Thread

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So are we not going to talk about Lebron's personal letter on making 30k points (potentially tonight) to........himself?

I just saw that on another site & laughed my ass off. Even Durant's fake social media account thinks that's crazy.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So are we not going to talk about Lebron's personal letter on making 30k points (potentially tonight) to........himself?

What are the chances Lebron hosts his own awards in his living room every year? Judging by that he'd have way more accolades than Jordan or Kobe ever received.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are the chances Lebron hosts his own awards in his living room every year? Judging by that he'd have way more accolades than Jordan or Kobe ever received.

You should genulate and show more humility towards a self-proclaimed 9-time NBA champion, sir.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just saw that on another site & laughed my ass off. Even Durant's fake social media account thinks that's crazy.

Everyone gave Durant so much crap over that (deservingly so). Lebron said hold my beer.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said way early in the year or possibly before the start that Kevin Love at the 5 was a horrible idea. So far not only has it deteriorated the overall team defense and made Lebron play major minutes, but it's also had a huge negative impact on Tristan Thompson who's basically playing as a shell of himself.

Seriously, you have Kevin Love and Calderon/IT at your PG positions and what the hell do you expect is going to happen to your defense. Seriously Lue needs to go to save the situation.

Immediate fix is you plug Thompson back in the starting lineup with Love, Lebron, Crowder and IT. That way you have at least two legit defenders in there at your center and SG positions. Then you go small on the second unit with Wade, JR and Crowder at the 4 and Love at the 5. At least this way you can switch everything on the perimeter.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should genulate and show more humility towards a self-proclaimed 9-time NBA champion, sir.

I'm pretty sure he's given his hairline a "comeback" award at some point too.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure he's given his hairline a "comeback" award at some point too.

That thing comes and goes as it pleases. Only time someone has won multiple comeback of the year awards. Don't let anyone question Lebron's perseverance and work ethic. His ability to fight balding is a thing of beauty. Fuck Kaitlyn Jenner, Lebron really deserved the courage award.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That thing comes and goes as it pleases. Only time someone has won multiple comeback of the year awards. Don't let anyone question Lebron's perseverance and work ethic. His ability to fight balding is a thing of beauty. Fuck Kaitlyn Jenner, Lebron really deserved the courage award.

You spelled Kaitlyn Gender's name wrong.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said way early in the year or possibly before the start that Kevin Love at the 5 was a horrible idea. So far not only has it deteriorated the overall team defense and made Lebron play major minutes, but it's also had a huge negative impact on Tristan Thompson who's basically playing as a shell of himself.

Seriously, you have Kevin Love and Calderon/IT at your PG positions and what the hell do you expect is going to happen to your defense. Seriously Lue needs to go to save the situation.

Immediate fix is you plug Thompson back in the starting lineup with Love, Lebron, Crowder and IT. That way you have at least two legit defenders in there at your center and SG positions. Then you go small on the second unit with Wade, JR and Crowder at the 4 and Love at the 5. At least this way you can switch everything on the perimeter.
Smith has been trash as Fuck too.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3