• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017-2018 NBA Regular Season Thread

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shout out to the guy with the first reply on the 1st tweet:

Also, Ty Lue is an idiot. They tried Love at center, it failed. Now switch back. He was a subpar but capable defender at PF but he clearly can't be the 5 while having to clean up all the defensive mistakes his teammates make because no one outside of Lebron can keep anyone in front of them. What did he expect when he's playing Thomas, Rose, Wade, and Smith? To not making any changes to the lineup (ie Love back to 4, Thompson starting center) is just asinine.
I fucking hate it when I read back and my post is made obsolete by somebody saying it first, and better.

You're an asshole.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like Irving knew something and wanted out.....a lot of people on here ripped him for it.

Anybody like to apologize to him now? C'mon.......man up!!!!!

I don't know how much he was ripped for it. I think it was more about questioning why he would force his way off of a team that was all but guaranteed to return to the finals and not being patient enough to wait for Lebron to leave or retire so he could be the face of the franchise like he was going to be before Lebron decided to come back.

That was always my take anyway.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You see he pulled a Chino Hills at practice?

Just stepped all over the Coach and told the Team to shoot more threes and play faster.

Yeah, I saw that. Hopefully they'll throw him in a gulag or something. lol

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know how much he was ripped for it. I think it was more about questioning why he would force his way off of a team that was all but guaranteed to return to the finals and not being patient enough to wait for Lebron to leave or retire so he could be the face of the franchise like he was going to be before Lebron decided to come back.

That was always my take anyway.
Yeah, that's how I remember it.

Lots of waxing poetic about why he'd choose to leave the best player, what were the issues,what kinda asshole is Kyrie/Lebron behind closed doors....etc

Only thing I found distasteful was his insinuation that Lue was a moron, which looks spot on about right now.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I'm Kevin Love, I'm hoping and praying that I get traded the hell out of Cleveland. Every season when the Cavs have struggled, he gets blamed.

Now they question whether or not he was really sick. The fuck do they want? A doctors note?

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,227.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I'm Kevin Love, I'm hoping and praying that I get traded the hell out of Cleveland. Every season when the Cavs have struggled, he gets blamed.

Now they question whether or not he was really sick. The fuck do they want? A doctors note?

But, nobody says anything about James taking off his jersey when the game is still going on?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Seriously. The thing is, the Cavs' team is just struggling and Love drew the short-end of the straw again.

If people want to get on Love, then he can get on everyone including Lebron for not playing defense. He can get on guys like IT who takes crap shots. He can get on JR who's 3-point shooting is in the gutter. He can get on Shumpert and TT who are not playing anywhere near their contract value.

If you're going to come at someone's throat, make sure your shit is in check first. The thing is, none of these guys are without warranted criticism.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But, nobody says anything about James taking off his jersey when the game is still going on?

LMAO you're going to show us this video of James removing his uniform or not? We've been asking for 4 days nnow

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,227.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of people were saying Irving wanting out was a bad move on his part. Looks like he's smarter than most of tHoop's NBA posters.

Reactions: LAD

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of people were saying Irving wanting out was a bad move on his part. Looks like he's smarter than most of tHoop's NBA posters.

Most of us understood why he wanted out (at least Heat fans). Start naming posters. Stand hard in the paint or go sit on the bench. That passive aggressive bullshit is annoying when you only go halfway. Don't be a pussy to call someone out directly - it's only the fucking internet.