• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017-2018 NBA Regular Season Thread

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only way this is a bad deal is if Embiid suffers a career ending injury this year. Even if he gets hurt again (season ending, not career) the Sixers were going to pay him because they don't have a choice. With Embiid they have the start to a possible contending caliber nucleus. Without him, they will be lucky to be Trail Blazers East.

Let's just hope he plays more than 31 games in his next 3 seasons

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only way this is a bad deal is if Embiid suffers a career ending injury this year. Even if he gets hurt again (season ending, not career) the Sixers were going to pay him because they don't have a choice. With Embiid they have the start to a possible contending caliber nucleus. Without him, they will be lucky to be Trail Blazers East.
Yes, they we're gonna have to pay him.

But, it's not like he could walk if they let it play out for another Season.

I love his personality as much as his game.

But, Dude will make more than Boogie, Gasol and he only played 31 games total.

I know the money is different now.

But, Damn..

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good on the 6ers for protecting themselves.

If he plays 50 games, I think they make the playoffs.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really?

Wow.....hasn't it been like a fricking month?

Eta: Well, she brought that shit on herself.

They told her to tow the line and then she went after Jerry Jones.

I have no issue with what she said.

But, if her boss said to stop using that platform that is company property, she should have.

I have no sympathy for Jamele Hill. She's been doing this for years. Anyone remember the time that she compared rooting for the Celtics was like saying Hilter was the victim?

Fool Me Once....ESPN Suspends Jemele Hill

She literally wanted fans to boycott the Cowboys and their sponsors; the Cowboys which happen to be the NFL's cash cow. Who has a lucrative TV contract with ESPN? The NFL. That dipshit needs to learn the art of thinking before clicking send. She's the kind of dipshit that thinks out loud and strikes me as a mouth breather.

Reactions: DJ

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really?

Wow.....hasn't it been like a fricking month?

Eta: Well, she brought that shit on herself.

They told her to tow the line and then she went after Jerry Jones.

I have no issue with what she said.

But, if her boss said to stop using that platform that is company property, she should have.

I would just quit if I'm her. ESPN is like a controlling spouse. I understand if she said this on her show which airs on their network but she said this on her own twitter page. You know how many sport ppl I follow who is constantly voicing their opinion regarding the current issues and doesn't have to go through the BS ESPN is putting her through.

Should be noted that she even posted this right before I believe

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would just quit if I'm her. ESPN is like a controlling spouse. I understand if she said this on her show which airs on their network but she said this on her own twitter page. You know how many sport ppl I follow who is constantly voicing their opinion regarding the current issues and doesn't have to go through the BS ESPN is putting her through.

Should be noted that she even posted this right before I believe

She'll run into this wherever she goes. Curt Schilling went through the same thing and got the axe. So did Britt Mchenry.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She'll run into this wherever she goes. Curt Schilling went through the same thing and got the axe. So did Britt Mchenry.

I have no problem with her views. I see similar views throughout the day from people who work at CBS, FOX, or local newspapers. ESPN is the only one with an issue. I would never want to work at a company who controls my opinion when I'm not on the air/on company time. Seems extremely ridiculous.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no problem with her views. I see similar views throughout the day from people who work at CBS, FOX, or local newspapers. ESPN is the only one with an issue. I would never want to work at a company who controls my opinion when I'm not on the air/on company time. Seems extremely ridiculous.

Sorry, I disagree (not about the political views). Hill literally said that fans should boycott the advertisers for the Cowboys (and I believe the Cowboys themselves). That's attacking the NFL brand, especially considering the Cowboys are one of their cash cows. What Hill does reflects on ESPN in that sense. Hill has a following and the NFL will want to know why ESPN isn't doing anything about it. Unfortunately in today's age, you can't go about saying whatever you want. I work for a prominent cloud provider and we've had one co-worker who voiced his opinion in a controversial manner on Facebook get the axe. Always think before you click send.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Olynk, do this every game and you'll be alright.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah......I'm not expecting much out of him this year.

Just asking him to develop some type of consistency on his jump shot. Dude been out since December. I would hope he worked on that at least.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just asking him to develop some type of consistency on his jump shot. Dude been out since December. I would hope he worked on that at least.

I agree. I'm not currently watching the game, but it's very troubling if he's turning out wide open jumpers in the preseason. Although I have seen practice clips of him draining long jumpers/3's consistently. So I could be overreacting.....which I've been prone to do once in a while.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. I'm not currently watching the game, but it's very troubling if he's turning out wide open jumpers in the preseason. Although I have seen practice clips of him draining long jumpers/3's consistently. So I could be overreacting.....which I've been prone to do once in a while.

Yeah I don't have the game either. So going by what I'm seeing on twitter