• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017-2018 NBA Regular Season Thread

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you guys see this?

Don't want to go politics here but you guys heard about the Donald Trump vs Lavar Ball Twitter battle right?

Well, apparently some people took it upon themselves to really let Lavar have it on Twitter.

Except for one small problem.....

They aired their grievances to LeVar Burton! And not Lavar Ball.

Fucking idiots.....

Reading Rainbow’s LeVar Burton bombarded with tweets from angry Trump fans who think he’s LaVar Ball

You can't spell Twitter without Twit.
Not surprising in the least...I mean these are the same people that voted for Trump. :doh:

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you guys see this?

Don't want to go politics here but you guys heard about the Donald Trump vs Lavar Ball Twitter battle right?

Well, apparently some people took it upon themselves to really let Lavar have it on Twitter.

Fucking idiots.....

Reading Rainbow’s LeVar Burton bombarded with tweets from angry Trump fans who think he’s LaVar Ball

Lmfao!!!!

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at people. Oh and I think that Trump/Ball twitter battle could get epic.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,784.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you guys see this?

Fucking idiots.....

:lol:

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you guys see this?

Fucking idiots.....

Lavar Ball again with genius marketing. Dude is a joke, but it's clear to me there's a method to his madness.

1) His target market isn't likely to be pro-Trump supporters, so it really hasn't hampered the brand.
2) He may encourage more sales based on people who want to support him over Trump.
3) I read somewhere that he's generated well over 10M in free advertising, by Trump acknowledging him and going back and forth.

So at the end of the day, his son got out of prison, got millions in free advertising and promoted his brand further through his base demographic. Genius.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As if it wasn't bad enough that the Warriors are gonna smack the Kings tonight, that douchebag Matt Barnes is gonna get his ring before the game.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As if it wasn't bad enough that the Warriors are gonna smack the Kings tonight, that douchebag Matt Barnes is gonna get his ring before the game.

No Curry, Durant or Iguodala for the Warriors tonight. Kings have a more than fair shot at winning this game.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Curry, Durant or Iguodala for the Warriors tonight. Kings have a more than fair shot at winning this game.
Casspi scores 20+ in a revenge game, Klay will have a shot to top his 37 point quarter, and Bell will go off in whatever PT he gets. The Hawks beat them by 46 points, the Warriors backups +Klay/Draymond shouldn't have a problem with getting the win. Would be nice to see the Kings get the win though, even if it slows down the tank for a day.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so LAD, Lakers/Clips tonight for about 54.00$ a shot. think i should go...?
Of course! That's a steal for an NBA game - even if both teams are losers right now. It's the environment that makes it worth going. The bright side is someone has to win. :D

I remember when GS tickets were that cheap because they were losing all the time. I took advantage of many of those deals.