• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017-2018 NBA Regular Season Thread

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kings vs Hawks tonight, should be good.
tumblr_nysv2siomO1um8r3uo1_500.gif

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I couldn't do it in my younger days & definitely can't do it now. I don't have a problem with people that want to talk trash. You can call me anything you want as long as you don't put your hands on me.
Yeah I got threatened a few weeks ago in my car stayed locked in to avoid a fight in traffic. The same week I purchased a can of mace

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- LeBron James may be done talking about Enes Kanter, but Kanter had one more message for the four-time MVP on Tuesday: You're not the king of New York.

The morning after James engineered a fourth-quarter comeback in a road win over the Knicks, he published a post on Instagram suggesting that he was the king of the Big Apple.
What's wrong with this? He's a very passionate player. :D

Hes a punk.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A nice article on Marcus Smart... the riddle wrapped inside an enigma... the current worst shooter in the NBA... who is also a net positive, perhaps indispensible, role player on one of the best teams in the NBA:

Marcus Smart is the NBA's worst shooter, so why is he so crucial to the Celtics' offense?

I can't count the number of times I've seen a ragged stat line from Smart... ended by a sweet +/- mark.

I don't think there is another player right now who is quite like Smart... dollops of boneheaded plays and awful shooting mixed with healthy amounts of gritty, instinctual basketball that has the power to alter the course of a game.

Last edited: