• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017-18 avi bet: HurricaneDij vs. Shaqdaddy

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I fucking hate the Celtics, but some of my favorite posters on here are Celtics fans.

Which I find a bit disturbing.
Maybe now-a-days but in 08', those there on CBS were the worst group of sore winners you ever saw, maybe a handful out of a very large community on CBS. Thank God for S-Man! That poster got under their skin to the ever living end. (More-so on the Cavs boards as he virtually owned their boards. :lol:)

Pretty sure he transitioned here, so I'm not sure what ever happened to S-Man :noidea: (I'd guess, he got Prema-banned)

DJ, now you have me all nostalgic. Any of you SeeBSers remember Chi-Town Cliff? Great Bulls poster, and the thread creator of arguably the Greatest thread of all time in the SeeBS boards. Had it going here too, but Cliff never took to the Hoop as some of the other long timer posters on SeeBS have.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe now-a-days but in 08', those there on CBS were the worst group of sore winners you ever saw, maybe a handful out of a very large community on CBS. Thank God for S-Man! That poster got under their skin to the ever living end. (More-so on the Cavs boards as he virtually owned their boards. :lol:)

Pretty sure he transitioned here, so I'm not sure what ever happened to S-Man :noidea: (I'd guess, he got Prema-banned)

DJ, now you have me all nostalgic. Any of you SeeBSers remember Chi-Town Cliff? Great Bulls poster, and the thread creator of arguably the Greatest thread of all time in the SeeBS boards. Had it going here too, but Cliff never took to the Hoop as some of the other long timer posters on SeeBS have.

Sman was exciled to Fouled Out by Hammer in 2014 and never posted again after that. Cliff was here for awhile, but he is still sorely missed.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) I don't know handicappers. But I know Wiggy doesn't get good reviews.
2) The fact that Wiggy gets better than reviews is fucking depressing. Like holy shit that's bad.
3) People don't like Wiggy for a myriad of reasons. Him not cheering for someone's team is not one of those.

You wanna know what I find funny? The fact that my post about Wiggy wasn't even directed at you and yet you still felt an overwhelming need to respond anyway.

Just goes to show how much mind-control Wiggy has on this board. It's quite legendary. We're just his muppets. Every single one of us.

As for me, I'm still looking to try and be more like Wiggy by embracing the hate. As Jim Harbaugh once said - If you have enemies, it means you've stood for something at least once in you life.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As Jim Harbaugh once said - If you have enemies, it means you've stood for something at least once in you life.
Not to get too technical but I can't let this one go, as WC has been plagiarized too many times.

Credit Winston Churchill, he was damned good at brainy quotes, and this is one of them.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Vitamike You should join our CBS fantasy league this fall. The thread for it is stickied at the top of the board.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You wanna know what I find funny? The fact that my post about Wiggy wasn't even directed at you and yet you still felt an overwhelming need to respond anyway.

Just goes to show how much mind-control Wiggy has on this board. It's quite legendary. We're just his muppets. Every single one of us.

As for me, I'm still looking to try and be more like Wiggy by embracing the hate. As Jim Harbaugh once said - If you have enemies, it means you've stood for something at least once in you life.

No, not at all. My life goes by just fine when he's not in it. As for your Jim Harbaugh quote, that should be taken into context when looking at guys like Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, Mark Zuckenberg, etc... Guys who started businesses their way and had to step on toes to become successful. It doesn't apply to being on an internet forum talking sports with other people. Not surprised you didn't initially grasp that though.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, not at all. My life goes by just fine when he's not in it. As for your Jim Harbaugh quote, that should be taken into context when looking at guys like Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, Mark Zuckenberg, etc... Guys who started businesses their way and had to step on toes to become successful. It doesn't apply to being on an internet forum talking sports with other people. Not surprised you didn't initially grasp that though.

the fact that he wants to glorify a welching loser like Wiggy around here is absolute comedy gold...

but hey, if he feels like HE'S a "muppet"...:rolleyes2:

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the fact that he wants to glorify a welching loser like Wiggy around here is absolute comedy gold...

but hey, if he feels like HE'S a "muppet"...:rolleyes2:

His schtick is weird, I give him an A for being original. I give him an F for his role model though. He strives to be like one of the most disliked posters on this forum. Don't know what it is with people trying to be rebels and not "liked", and thinking it's cool that it applies to an internet forum. This isn't college football or big business, it's people talking about sports.

But yeah, that muppet thing is all him. He can own that shit. My life keeps moving on and Wiggy-wam being here has zero effect on that.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have lots of faith

Hes an easy read.
He set up the excuse to not be here.
Cavs got blasted, hes too much of a pussy to take the heat.
He'll be back once the fire cools down.

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Celtcs fan I miss from the CBS days is CrotchRocker. He and I use to lay down some rhymes then he and more capable posters would go at it, especially us Laker/Celts rivals. Now Chi Town, he was legendary. never a guy who could be happy and sad in the same thread

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@WiggyRuss

DE8_nwEVwAEgI31.jpg:large