• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017-18 avi bet: HurricaneDij vs. Shaqdaddy

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. Cavs again?

Why?

Maybe I should accuse you of lying about your favorite team. But I wouldn't do that because it is ridiculously stupid.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Shaqdaddy11 Your obligation for the three months from May through July – This one will do, considering it will extend through the free agency and even if the Lakers were able to land a marquee FA (as unlikely, but possible), it will prevent you from properly celebrating it:

View attachment 178459

@Shaqdaddy11 @trojanfan12 @wildturkey Julius Randle would sure look good in a Pacers uniform wouldn’t he??? :scratch:

Remember when you three mocked the Pacers for not accepting Randle and a lousy late first rounder? Turns out we could end up netting Randle to go with Oladipo and Sabonis. Because of PC13’s coward move, we now have the type of cap space that we wouldn’t have ever envisioned ourselves having if you were to ask us this time last year. Go figure.

Why would this picture prevent me from properly celebrating any FA the Lakers might add?

Are you under the impression that a random av is really going to affect my feelings towards the decisions the Lakers front office makes?

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Shaqdaddy11 @trojanfan12 @wildturkey Julius Randle would sure look good in a Pacers uniform wouldn’t he??? :scratch:

Remember when you three mocked the Pacers for not accepting Randle and a lousy late first rounder?

Actually, at one point the deal was Randle, Clarkson and the two picks that resulted in Kyle Kuzma and Josh Hart.

Yeah, that would have been a terrible trade :rolleyes2:

Instead you guys got a fantastic first round playoff exit. Congratulations, when is the parade?

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Put the av up a couple days early.

Because it bothers me that much!

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. Cavs again?

Why?

Maybe I should accuse you of lying about your favorite team. But I wouldn't do that because it is ridiculously stupid.

No, because they're @Shaqdaddy11 's favorite team now, not mine. There was once a time Shaq himself played for the Cavs, and he is simply repping one of his hero's former teams. :heh:

That, and there's the fact that you've repeatedly made it known that you think you're too good to talk about the Wizards on a public forum that it kind of makes you not a true fan of them.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, because they're @Shaqdaddy11 's favorite team now, not mine. There was once a time Shaq himself played for the Cavs, and he is simply repping one of his hero's former teams. :heh:

That, and there's the fact that you've repeatedly made it known that you think you're too good to talk about the Wizards on a public forum that it kind of makes you not a true fan of them.
why does John Wall's teammates hate him? I think Paul George and John Wall need to team up to form the team of the most mentally weak superstars.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. Cavs again?

Why?

Says a lot doesn't it?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

oh do not forget Clarkson and Nance as well....while they were Lakers they were future all stars she wouldnt trade for anyone outside of a hypothetical love child of Michael Jordan and Candace Parker.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why would the cavs be my favorite team? Because of a hilarious av?

That's almost as funny as the restraining orders you keep getting from every woman that enters your life.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Clown.

Been over this.

I do talk about the Wizards when relevant. I just don't go starting threads about them every week. If I were to do that, I would do it on he Wizards board, not NBA general. That is a concept completely lost on you. I take part in ongoing conversations instead of forcing my own.

This is not the place to start multiple random threads about irrelevant teams. Do that on the Pacers and Nuggets board if there is anybody there.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why does John Wall's teammates hate him? I think Paul George and John Wall need to team up to form the team of the most mentally weak superstars.

Because he is selfish. Like Russ, he wants to win, but on his own terms. Unlike Russ, he doesn't have the ridiculous work ethic that forces his teammates to respect him anyway. He also isn't above throwing teammates under the bus to the media.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because he is selfish. Like Russ, he wants to win, but on his own terms. Unlike Russ, he doesn't have the ridiculous work ethic that forces his teammates to respect him anyway. He also isn't above throwing teammates under the bus to the media.

What's all the stuff about him calling out his bigs too? What do you think happens with this team in the off-season?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's all the stuff about him calling out his bigs too? What do you think happens with this team in the off-season?

I really don't know.

I think the FO is hell bent on building around Wall and Beal. They are both very good, but they don't have great chemistry.

It is easy to say "trade Gortat and Mahimi for athletic bigs, but who wants Gortat and Mahimi? Nobody.

Realistically, I don't think they have the trade assets they would need to significantly upgrade their roster around Beal and Wall, and they don't have cap space to sign anybody of consequence. I have a feeling we will see a very similar roster next season unless the Wizards actually make the move they have needed to make for a long time and fire Grunfield. I don't think that will happen this summer.