• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 salary cap

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jags 80 million in cap space. This is a big year for Bradley, so I expect the Jags to dive into the FA market. You think he's eyeing Seahawk players?

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jags 80 million in cap space. This is a big year for Bradley, so I expect the Jags to dive into the FA market. You think he's eyeing Seahawk players?

I would be surprised if he didn't pursue Irvin for sure...They need help on the defensive side of the ball...

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I didn't realize that they'd have that much cap space to work with. If they spend wisely, they could have a pretty good team in 2016. It's not like that division is filled with juggernauts either, so they might not have to improve significantly to win it.

With that much cap space, I'm sure Irvin is on his wishlist. Clearly they'll be able to afford to pay him a lot more money than the Seahawks could, so if they're interested and he's interested it comes down to a choice between another shot at a Super Bowl and a huge pile of cash plus a chance to play much closer to home.