• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 re-draft

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same old same old. You always try to pull the someone else being sensitive card or panties in a twist when you are proven wrong. How am I being sensitive? You are wrong. It's the "go to" of your passive aggressive style you try to unload each time you are wrong. Just man up dude. You loved reading the first part and knew you were guilty of the second part. There are no twisted panties. There is just yours pulled down AGAIN for all to see :noidea:

True true

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
opinions vary and to disagree makes you a homer.

what's mind blowing is how this guy points fingers at others for doing what he does.

this guy never misses an opportunity to dump on Dak. That's the opinion of cowboy fans, patriot fans and a Seattle board Mod...BUT as PE1 does, we're all wrong cause he's said some nice things along the way.:bullshit:

Best part might be this no Cowboy bias statement...that shit has been going on for the better part of 4 decades and shows itself darn near daily on this board. Why else would a Packer fan start a thread about Fathers Day and not bringing up his kids as a Cowboy fan? You won't see that about any other team, but there is no bias intent when he say's Prescott isn't the same QB without Elliott. Point that finger at others, it's what you've proven to do best.

Lastly.....not one Cowboy fan has said Prescott is a finished product and has no flaws...but we're homers to disagree. Isn't that convenient for the guy that's never missed an opportunity to flame on what Dak isn't and will never be?

So PE1 like.............:L

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure there was a very vocal minority saying this on the legendary "Cowboys Zone" board. Heck, half the guys who post on the Hoop Cowboy board during the games blame literally everything on Dak. Of course when I read it back after the games it's clear a few of them struggle understanding Football and have no idea what responsibilities each player has during each play, so there's that...

very true statement

I've known ONE (1) cowboy QB (Staubach) in all my years that had the entire fan base behind him.

Dandy Don was ran outta town and retired early when people chanted we want Morton at the Cotton Bowl back in the day

Danny White never had a chance following Staubach even with 3 consecutive NFC title games.

Fans dumped on Aikman and wanted Steve Walch....many said we traded the wrong QB when Walch was sent to the Saints

Many said Romo was not a leader and would never be a QB to win playoff games

and now the Romo lovers hate all things Dak because of his leadership skills

Dallas isn't New York but there is no other city that historically dumped on their QB more than Dallas

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
opinions vary and to disagree makes you a homer.

what's mind blowing is how this guy points fingers at others for doing what he does.

this guy never misses an opportunity to dump on Dak. That's the opinion of cowboy fans, patriot fans and a Seattle board Mod...BUT as PE1 does, we're all wrong cause he's said some nice things along the way.:bullshit:

Best part might be this no Cowboy bias statement...that shit has been going on for the better part of 4 decades and shows itself darn near daily on this board. Why else would a Packer fan start a thread about Fathers Day and not bringing up his kids as a Cowboy fan? You won't see that about any other team, but there is no bias intent when he say's Prescott isn't the same QB without Elliott. Point that finger at others, it's what you've proven to do best.

Lastly.....not one Cowboy fan has said Prescott is a finished product and has no flaws...but we're homers to disagree. Isn't that convenient for the guy that's never missed an opportunity to flame on what Dak isn't and will never be?

So PE1 like.............:L
What a blubbering load of crybaby nonsense. To this point, Dak has been a good QB and that's it. My stance on this has never changed, even though I've said more times than I can count that he is a good QB.

"Never misses an opportunity to dump on Dak"? Because I'm being truthful about his career to this point?

I don't point fingers for doing anything I do, that's idiotic to say the least. This morning I was ripped on by your fellow Cowboy for agreeing with his completely legit diagnosis of Dak, and then told I was an idiot for taking something he said serious that he later went on to say was 100% serious. Hell you tried accusing my fandom of OSU as my reasoning for having any level of criticism about Dak. How pathetic.

You Cowboys fans are another breed. I'll give you kudos for standing up for your QB, but don't be such an idiot as to think you're not complete and total homers when you act like this.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's not truthful...that's your opinion ass clown...one you've stated often as many here see
It's based on his statistics, which are black and white. Calm down.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To this point, Dak has been a good QB and that's it.
but he's not the same QB without Elliott
He's not worth more than 25M
He'll never be a contender for MVP, much less win one
his rookie year was good but no way in hell was the other two years good

right.....you're the QB authority of this board when the topic is Prescott

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This morning I was ripped on by your fellow Cowboy for agreeing with his completely legit diagnosis of Dak, and then told I was an idiot for taking something he said serious that he later went on to say was 100% serious. Hell you tried accusing my fandom of OSU as my reasoning for having any level of criticism about Dak. How pathetic.

1. you were "ripped" for constantly focusing on the negitive
2. just looking for a reason as to why Dak is your priority

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You Cowboys fans are another breed. I'll give you kudos for standing up for your QB, but don't be such an idiot as to think you're not complete and total homers when you act like this.
that's right....it's the rest of us, nevermind the opinion of other team fans with regards to your constant slamming of all Prescott isn't. You're a fucking victim here

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but he's not the same QB without Elliott
He's not worth more than 25M
He'll never be a contender for MVP, much less win one
his rookie year was good but no way in hell was the other two years good

right.....you're the QB authority of this board when the topic is Prescott
but he's not the same QB without Elliott - He's not. Zeke is clearly more than just a good rusher. He's the best pass-blocking RB in the league and as we saw last year, is also a hell of a receiver.
He's not worth more than 25M - To this point, he's not. If he were a free agent right now, based on his career, that's what he would deserve.
He'll never be a contender for MVP, much less win one - Didn't say that, good job making it up. I said as of now, he hasn't proven to be one - which is 100% true - but his future is unknown. I've said that repeatedly.
his rookie year was good but no way in hell was the other two years good - I said they weren't as good as his rookie year, which has been his best year without a question. 2017 was not a good year, but he improved last year. Again, I've said this before.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's right....it's the rest of us, nevermind the opinion of other team fans with regards to your constant slamming of all Prescott isn't. You're a fucking victim here
I don't know that it'd be possible for you to be more dramatic. What other teams' fans have said I "constantly slam" Dak?

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've heard on here many times recently while discussing Howie that writers can't be wrong and that if I say they are then I am pretending to know more than them and they are apparently geniuses,,,so I guess there is no debate to be had and the best player so far has been Dak

1. Dak Prescott (135th overall)
2. Carson Wentz (second overall)
3. Jared Goff (first overall)
4. Michael Thomas, WR, Saints (47th overall)
5. Ezekiel Elliott, RB, Cowboys (fourth overall)
6. Jalen Ramsey, CB, Jaguars (fifth overall)
7. Tyreek Hill, WR, Chiefs (165th overall)
8. Joey Bosa, DE, Chargers (third overall)
9. Yannick Ngakoue, DE, Jaguars (69th overall)
10. Joe Thuney, OG, Patriots (78th overall)

Dak too low....

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but he's not the same QB without Elliott - He's not. Zeke is clearly more than just a good rusher. He's the best pass-blocking RB in the league and as we saw last year, is also a hell of a receiver.
He's not worth more than 25M - To this point, he's not. If he were a free agent right now, based on his career, that's what he would deserve.
He'll never be a contender for MVP, much less win one - Didn't say that, good job making it up. I said as of now, he hasn't proven to be one - which is 100% true - but his future is unknown. I've said that repeatedly.
his rookie year was good but no way in hell was the other two years good - I said they weren't as good as his rookie year, which has been his best year without a question. 2017 was not a good year, but he improved last year. Again, I've said this before.

Zeke is a good blocker and he's missed blocks that resulted in a sack

Prescott is worth what the market say's he's worth. He is the most important player to resign for this team. Elloitt has agreed. This team is put together a solid NFL roster, to not sign Dak for the going rate would be stupid. It's called leadership and you will be lucky if Baker shows half of what comes easy for Dak.

I give a rats ass about MVP, but to pretend he wasn't in the conservation his rookie year is wrong, even garnished a vote, somebody musta thought he was one for consideration

hard to beat 4 ints in 16 games....which was the only reason why his passer rating was 97 and not 104...otherwise year 3 was right there with year 1. AND year 2 was not but ugly in spite of oline pass protection issues

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know that it'd be possible for you to be more dramatic. What other teams' fans have said I "constantly slam" Dak?
others (not cowboy fans) have noticed how you always dump when the topic is Dak

why is that? For a guy who's seen 2 or 3 Cowboy games a year....why would you have such strong opinion on Dak? It's been every thread. I still think it's your over the top love for Elliott. Could be wrong but it's strange how you constantly pipe in when Prescott is mentioned