• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 re-draft

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this gonna be like when dak didn’t pass past ten yards
:noidea:
Between Manster & I we have given him proof of how well he has done with the deep ball in 2016, 2017 & 2018.

guess we will see what happens next?

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboy haters are not objective with regards to what Prescott has accomplished thus far. Cowboy fans have never said he's a top QB in this league but they are forced to defend the bull Shit posts from philly fans, one Seattle fan and one Ohio State fan. It's understandable why philly fans say the shit they say to a degree, and pure comedy from the other two.

Haters are gonna hate and agendas must be met.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:noidea:
Between Manster & I we have given him proof of how well he has done with the deep ball in 2016, 2017 & 2018.

guess we will see what happens next?
he's still avoided those long ball stats compared to his golden boy. Total crickets on that post.
:pound:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many guys make AllPro vs MVP?

Come on dude you can't really be this fucking stupid can you?
I know you say you don't troll, but tell us you lied about that and have been trolling all along.

There definitely is a big difference but I was trying to make a point. This guy is a 2 time all pro and was an average safety. You do see the point I was making.
When I think of trolls it’s people who say shit like, “Brady isn’t good” or people who just bait and bait and never talk football, they just instigate.
I don’t know why you continuously have to throw insults cause it’s pointless. The example I gave was a fair point and not “fucking stupid”

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hence the reason I put Respects in quotations

I do respect Jarntt. Doesn’t mean I don’t disagree with him on several topics. I guess you guys want to believe that Dak is a good thrower. I don’t see it and your organization must me moronic to not let him throw the ball im a passing league. I don’t think they are morons, I just think they know Dak is limited in what he can do with his arm.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PE1 respects him as the wind blows....PE1 respects his agenda, which is attention on a football chat board. It's a tiresome circus act

I respect Jarntts agenda and his need for attention on a chat board and Jarntt is a tiresome circus act.

Well I know you messed that up but I find it funny that you think me praising a very good Dallas team and indicating they have a star on every level of the team and that Dak is a good QB but he has limited arm skills as a tiresome circus act that’s just looking for attention.

But I got it... you, Jarntt, Manster, Schmoopy and Handi think Dak is really good passer. I’ve never heard anyone say that about Dak but more power to you.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboy haters are not objective with regards to what Prescott has accomplished thus far. Cowboy fans have never said he's a top QB in this league but they are forced to defend the bull Shit posts from philly fans, one Seattle fan and one Ohio State fan. It's understandable why philly fans say the shit they say to a degree, and pure comedy from the other two.

Haters are gonna hate and agendas must be met.

I totally disagree with that Eagle fan fucking with you saying Dak is just a good RB. I just don’t think I have an agenda nor am I hating in saying, “Dak is a QB with some special skills. He can take Dallas far and does what they ask him to do really well and also not turning the ball over. He just doesn’t have a great arm”.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I totally disagree with that Eagle fan fucking with you saying Dak is just a good RB. I just don’t think I have an agenda nor am I hating in saying, “Dak is a QB with some special skills. He can take Dallas far and does what they ask him to do really well and also not turning the ball over. He just doesn’t have a great arm”.
fine by me if you don't think he has a great arm...I've never said he had a great arm. I've said he has off the charts leadership ability, strong desire to work his ass off to be better QB. I've also said he's been better that your golden boy 2 outta 3 years....which has been true cause your guy has not been able to stay healthy. I've also said your guy should be much better considering draft spots, it just hasn't shown itself at this time...all of which has pissed you off. You enjoy saying what Dak will never be and I find that funny since so much of his career has yet to play out. I've never said Wentz will never be or do anything, only that he's yet to separate himself from a 4th round draft pick...which again in the past has pissed you off. I've been a cowboy fan most likely longer than you've been on earth and for me, I only want him to deliver another championship in Dallas. That is all that matters...Staubach was never considered the best QB in the league, nor Aikman, but I wouldn't trade either during their time for the best QB in the league. It remains all about championships, so you go ahead and say Dak will never be this or that, you go ahead and say maybe Dak will some day be as good as McNabb. To me. those are just fan boy statements looking to get a reaction. Championships are all that matter and to this Cowboy fan, I think Dak has a better chance to deliver than Romo...even with Romo being the better passer.

we'll see but as we sit here today, I wouldn't trade Dak for Wentz and even tho it pisses you off, I don't think the Dallas Cowboy organization would either after seeing these two for three years

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I totally disagree with that Eagle fan fucking with you saying Dak is just a good RB. I
doesn't mean shit...just shows football stupidity, and that clown loves to jab a stick for a reaction. It has always seemed to me that most philly, Washington and GMen fans always have the Cowboys on their minds...even with 20 plus years of not winning another Super Bowl. That in itself is enjoyable and tells a lot about the security they have in their team with regards to Dallas. It's truly a badge of honor for this fan.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t know why you continuously have to throw insults cause it’s pointless. The example I gave was a fair point and not “fucking stupid”
except for you were saying he wasnt good enough to ever be in consideration. Which is what we argued about. Since he has received a vote & was talked about winning that is the very definition of consideration. Therefore your point was fucking stupid.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There definitely is a big difference but I was trying to make a point. This guy is a 2 time all pro and was an average safety. You do see the point I was making.
When I think of trolls it’s people who say shit like, “Brady isn’t good” or people who just bait and bait and never talk football, they just instigate.
Making a point by comparing peaches to onions is asinine.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do respect Jarntt. Doesn’t mean I don’t disagree with him on several topics. I guess you guys want to believe that Dak is a good thrower. I don’t see it and your organization must me moronic to not let him throw the ball im a passing league. I don’t think they are morons, I just think they know Dak is limited in what he can do with his arm.

wrong again dummy

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
except for you were saying he wasnt good enough to ever be in consideration. Which is what we argued about. Since he has received a vote & was talked about winning that is the very definition of consideration. Therefore your point was fucking stupid.

Dude I said he cant win an MVP... because hes not a 4500 40 TD type of QB. I swear you cant take any slight knock on your team. I praised them up and down because they deserve it. I said Dak is a good QB because he is. I said they could have the best OLine, best LBers, best front 7 and best run game. I said Dak has some really good qualities and your hell bent on letting me know Dak has a really good arm too. Its AMAZING. There isnt a flaw on the fucking team evidently.

If youre going to sit here and insult me over and over and tell me Im a moron because I dont think Dak has a great arm I dont know what to say. I think you should spread the word because outside of a few Dallas fans (you know, the ones who thought he should be benched last season) there is an entire nation of football fans that are under the same impression as me. Spread the word dude. Dak actually does have a great arm.

Woops... sorry Schmoop. I thought this was answering Manster.

Last edited: