• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 NFL Salary Cap Draft : CHAT

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where's UK I wanna spend money man!

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ritzy trades pick #206, #235 and $1,500,000 to UK for pick #195 & #202

Last edited by a moderator:

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I texted Nos

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have played since I was 10 or 12 and I am decent. Played a lot in high school and college but I am basically mid to upper 80's. If I took the time to fix my swing I could probably play much better. I have played with some pretty good golfers but not 63 lol. That guy was totally fucking with you guys lol
Dude could hit any shot. He said if a legit PGA guy played the typical 400 yard pat 4, wide fairway and slow greens(by comparison to tour courses) 65 would be par

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude could hit any shot. He said if a legit PGA guy played the typical 400 yard pat 4, wide fairway and slow greens(by comparison to tour courses) 65 would be par

The greens are by far the biggest difference. Normal greens that us hackers play if you stroke a putt too hard it goes by 4 - 5 feet on a tour green it goes by 12 - 15 feet. Literally like putting on cement...

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@UK Cowboy must not have known that Swanson was my super secret second to last round pick

He didn't know that but I did and that's why I traded up to get him. Hopefully Nos puts Swanson on my team.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He didn't know that but I did and that's why I traded up to get him. Hopefully Nos puts Swanson on my team.

So I've been looking at these picks and at the draft in general and it's very interesting... on one hand it is a "recent" draft so you take Swanson and we all agree he's great... I grab Nick Mangold and I feel I over spent now lol... I spent a lot of time debating on when and who I should pick and I grabbed Dont'a Hightower, a few picks later people fight over Bobby Wagner... while I was going to get him I went for a younger perhaps eventually better MLB but as of now Wagner is better... this means I went old and overspent then I went young and overspent... it's pretty hard to understand what are "good picks" and what are "good value picks"... I guess we will see at the end of the day... I went for a hard hitting smash mouth team, I think everyone else is leaning towards today's air it out finesse teams... hard one to figure... :scratch:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My goal was to get Richburg or Swanson. Cant go wrong with bith but IMO Richburg is the 2nd best centerin the NFL behind fucking Fredrick

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I've been looking at these picks and at the draft in general and it's very interesting... on one hand it is a "recent" draft so you take Swanson and we all agree he's great... I grab Nick Mangold and I feel I over spent now lol... I spent a lot of time debating on when and who I should pick and I grabbed Dont'a Hightower, a few picks later people fight over Bobby Wagner... while I was going to get him I went for a younger perhaps eventually better MLB but as of now Wagner is better... this means I went old and overspent then I went young and overspent... it's pretty hard to understand what are "good picks" and what are "good value picks"... I guess we will see at the end of the day... I went for a hard hitting smash mouth team, I think everyone else is leaning towards today's air it out finesse teams... hard one to figure... :scratch:

My plan is just get a good mix of great to very good veterans and some talented great youngsters, while some youngsters have more experience than others the very young players are the toughest to judge, as in rookies or 2nd year players. It will be interesting to see how this voting goes but like I said from the start you shouldnt expect anything. I think I have a very good team but it depends on other people look at your team and from what standpoint. I am always going to value the veterans higher than the youngsters bc their are leas questions about their career and what will become of them bc will have already seen their best. I could come in last or first but I will have NO REGRETS.

I thought this was a very fun drraft and I would like to do this for a baseball draft possibly, basketball would be a lot tougher.