• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 NFL Salary Cap Draft : CHAT

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I started carrying the bag for my dad when I was 6 or 7 after about a year or so of that he finally let me start to play when we went to little par 27 courses, my first job when I was 11 was caddying at a private course in the area I grew up in. Didn't make shit for money but I didn't care I just loved being on the course and learning. I worked there for three years, I actually had a bunch of regulars who wanted me to carry for them whenever they were gonna shoot, some would ask my advice on club selections and other things, I literally lived for golf in my early years.

By the time I was 14 I was beating my dad and my uncles regularly. I never really kept score but my dad always did.

I was never a great driver of the ball but from 120 yards and in and on the greens is where I was very good.

Unfortunately since I moved to Tejas I really don't shoot much anymore, makes no fucking sense, I moved to where I can golf year round and I go a couple times a year, I grew up in Minnesota and I went a couple times a week but only from March - October...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I started carrying the bag for my dad when I was 6 or 7 after about a year or so of that he finally let me start to play when we went to little par 27 courses, my first job when I was 11 was caddying at a private course in the area I grew up in. Didn't make shit for money but I didn't care I just loved being on the course and learning. I worked there for three years, I actually had a bunch of regulars who wanted me to carry for them whenever they were gonna shoot, some would ask my advice on club selections and other things, I literally lived for golf in my early years.

By the time I was 14 I was beating my dad and my uncles regularly. I never really kept score but my dad always did.

I was never a great driver of the ball but from 120 yards and in and on the greens is where I was very good.

Unfortunately since I moved to Tejas I really don't shoot much anymore, makes no fucking sense, I moved to where I can golf year round and I go a couple times a year, I grew up in Minnesota and I went a couple times a week but only from March - October...

I plan on doing a lot when I get older and especially when I retire if things go good and I last that long of course lol

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yea, my dad golf's all the time, i don't... for thanksgiving i went to my parents apartment in florida, they live in a Golf community, so of course I golf with my father... I am not good at all, don't keep score, and every time i see water I HAVE TO Tin cup the hole... don't care how long it takes... Usually my father starts yelling at me when it takes too long so i will just drop where he hits...

I am not good, but i do make the occasional best shots you will ever see... Today i was in the rough blocked by trees, my father tells me to pick up, i say get ready for the best shot ever... well, lets just say i won that little bet... I smack the ball, it goes in between the trees, and between one tree that forked, ball ends up going 140 yards right to the pin... Doesn't go in, but it was an easy putt...

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, my dad golf's all the time, i don't... for thanksgiving i went to my parents apartment in florida, they live in a Golf community, so of course I golf with my father... I am not good at all, don't keep score, and every time i see water I HAVE TO Tin cup the hole... don't care how long it takes... Usually my father starts yelling at me when it takes too long so i will just drop where he hits...

I am not good, but i do make the occasional best shots you will ever see... Today i was in the rough blocked by trees, my father tells me to pick up, i say get ready for the best shot ever... well, lets just say i won that little bet... I smack the ball, it goes in between the trees, and between one tree that forked, ball ends up going 140 yards right to the pin... Doesn't go in, but it was an easy putt...

Come visit I got the beer.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His parents bushes are itchy

That's the funniest fucking thing you have ever posted!

Oh wait, you mean the bushes outside, lolzzzz nevermind...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
North Port, FL 34286

Hour south of Tampa.

don't really know geography of florida well, but i don't think we are close at all... I am in Boyton Beach, which is close to boca raton and all those old folks places that we want Nos to visit...

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Milk, how old are your parents? I Mean yer like early 20's right? That would probably make them 45 - 55??? That's way to soon for Jews to be in Florida...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Milk, how old are your parents? I Mean yer like early 20's right? That would probably make them 45 - 55??? That's way to soon for Jews to be in Florida...

not early 20s... early 30s... 31... i am also the baby in the family of 4...

My parents are in their mid to late 60s...

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
don't really know geography of florida well, but i don't think we are close at all... I am in Boyton Beach, which is close to boca raton and all those old folks places that we want Nos to visit...

I actually have family that moved from Minnesota to Tampa, they are always getting after me for not coming to visit...

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Only 4hrs away darn. That's to far to put nos.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
upload_2016-11-25_18-31-59.png