• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 NFL Salary Cap Draft : CHAT

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trade has been posted

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You do know that Herpes has really no ill affects on your health, just one more thing for the gubermint to scare you with that started back in the 80's...

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My plan is just get a good mix of great to very good veterans and some talented great youngsters, while some youngsters have more experience than others the very young players are the toughest to judge, as in rookies or 2nd year players. It will be interesting to see how this voting goes but like I said from the start you shouldnt expect anything. I think I have a very good team but it depends on other people look at your team and from what standpoint. I am always going to value the veterans higher than the youngsters bc their are leas questions about their career and what will become of them bc will have already seen their best. I could come in last or first but I will have NO REGRETS.

I thought this was a very fun drraft and I would like to do this for a baseball draft possibly, basketball would be a lot tougher.

Completely agree with everything you just posted... I have a couple of things I would have done a little different but I am happy with my team as a whole... 1 would be when I grabbed Michael Bennett... Ritz text me while I was driving and I almost told Dash to tell him to grab Chancellor... instead I said I'll pick when I stop... I stopped and there was another player first on my list and at the time I was thinking WC so get cheap players... I did, then thought he'll no if I get the team I want I don't need a WC so I hurried and posted the next guy on my list so nobody would pick before I changed it which was Bennett... Chancellor went like 2 picks later... should have grabbed him, while I don't mind Whitner for almost 5mil less I could have found another way to save that money...

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The greens are by far the biggest difference. Normal greens that us hackers play if you stroke a putt too hard it goes by 4 - 5 feet on a tour green it goes by 12 - 15 feet. Literally like putting on cement...
Yep, Mike can hit it a country mile, but the thing that got me was his putting. One putted everything, center cut. Said it was shooting fish in a barrel

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Completely agree with everything you just posted... I have a couple of things I would have done a little different but I am happy with my team as a whole... 1 would be when I grabbed Michael Bennett... Ritz text me while I was driving and I almost told Dash to tell him to grab Chancellor... instead I said I'll pick when I stop... I stopped and there was another player first on my list and at the time I was thinking WC so get cheap players... I did, then thought he'll no if I get the team I want I don't need a WC so I hurried and posted the next guy on my list so nobody would pick before I changed it which was Bennett... Chancellor went like 2 picks later... should have grabbed him, while I don't mind Whitner for almost 5mil less I could have found another way to save that money...

Yeah I spent a lot on some players but I thought it was a big need and I also got some great deals. Those big QB contracts hurt the most. Once I got a couple rounds in I was thinking that a WC wasnt going to be the best move for my team, it was hard enough getting under the $123 then I imagined. Another thing is, I feel like in this draft since people had different mindsets that you could grab some very good players in the later rounds or at least some young players that have great potential that are still in the early stage of their career. Fun draft!

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, Mike can hit it a country mile, but the thing that got me was his putting. One putted everything, center cut. Said it was shooting fish in a barrel

I hate him and I dont even know him.

For me it is either my short game is good and my long irons and driver are shit or the opposite, I can never put it all together in one round. This entire summer my driver has been shit (didnt play too much) and I tried fixing things with my swing, stance, grip, etc like always and nothing was doing. So damn frustrating!

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I drafted Michael Griffin and I have his cap # at being 1mil. I just double checked and the official site has him at $728,823. Can someone make that adjustment on my team?

Now I have a couple hunddit grand to play with...

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate him and I dont even know him.

For me it is either my short game is good and my long irons and driver are shit or the opposite, I can never put it all together in one round. This entire summer my driver has been shit (didnt play too much) and I tried fixing things with my swing, stance, grip, etc like always and nothing was doing. So damn frustrating!
He taught me alot, too bad I can't use much of it lol. After 25 years of powerlifting and martial arts, my back is so stiff, I can't rotate for shit. When I was young, I could hit the ball 310-320 but not where I wanted it. Now I hit it straight but 280 is a nut shot lol. Love playing with my two sons and having them laugh at my drives 30 yards behind theirs. Flatbellies, SMH.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I drafted Michael Griffin and I have his cap # at being 1mil. I just double checked and the official site has him at $728,823. Can someone make that adjustment on my team?

Now I have a couple hunddit grand to play with...

No, your penalty for making me draft him like 8 rounds after you is $271,177

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do know that Herpes has really no ill affects on your health, just one more thing for the gubermint to scare you with that started back in the 80's...

Yeah keep telling your girlfriends that :dhd:

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He taught me alot, too bad I can't use much of it lol. After 25 years of powerlifting and martial arts, my back is so stiff, I can't rotate for shit. When I was young, I could hit the ball 310-320 but not where I wanted it. Now I hit it straight but 280 is a nut shot lol. Love playing with my two sons and having them laugh at my drives 30 yards behind theirs. Flatbellies, SMH.

Drive for show putt for dough, Corey Pavin made a pretty nice living hitting it right down the middle 260

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nos I did text EHB that he was up thinking you made a pick. Didn't know you pulled a 500 and tried taking someone else's selection from 12 rounds prior.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nos I did text EHB that he was up thinking you made a pick. Didn't know you pulled a 500 and tried someone else's selection from 12 rounds prior.

Guilty, he can pick, we can skip my turn for now, I gotsta wake up early tomorrow and will pick then, I doubt EHB picks tonight anyhow.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drive for show putt for dough, Corey Pavin made a pretty nice living hitting it right down the middle 260
No doubt. I read that McGuire and Canseco would routinely hit 380-400 yard drives when they played together with the A's. I believe it, I have an uncle that was a minor league SS, can freaking crush it. Nothing funner than playing a four man scramble and just airing it out

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt. I read that McGuire and Canseco would routinely hit 380-400 yard drives when they played together with the A's. I believe it, I have an uncle that was a minor league SS, can freaking crush it. Nothing funner than playing a four man scramble and just airing it out

You let one guy hitting one down the middle then the other 3 can go for the green on the par 4's lol

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah depending on the fairways I average around 260-280 with probably a slice lol but when my swing is on consistently I usually can hit it anywhere from 290-310 bc I swing so hard. I only weigh 165 but in pretty good shape so I cant get as much power as most guys and my swing has to be perfect and hitting that sweet spot to hit it over 300 but I can get it there just not too often