• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 NBA Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This deal won't get done.

But, If you have the opportunity to add one of the best Centers in the Nba, you do it.

Demarcus has the mentality of a infant.

All the losing and dysfunction has exacerbated it.

He would fit well next to Tristan and would easily replace Love's scoring and rebounding.

People saying he won't be satisfied with being the 3rd option, how do you know?

Who's the best player he's played next to, Rudy Gay?

Let's see what he does in the Olympics playing with guys who are stars.

I would too. Love is a good player. Not agaonst GS though

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This deal won't get done.

But, If you have the opportunity to add one of the best Centers in the Nba, you do it.

Demarcus has the mentality of a infant.

All the losing and dysfunction has exacerbated it.

He would fit well next to Tristan and would easily replace Love's scoring and rebounding.

People saying he won't be satisfied with being the 3rd option, how do you know?

Who's the best player he's played next to, Rudy Gay?

Let's see what he does in the Olympics playing with guys who are stars.
yah.....itll be interesting to monitor the situation there in sacramento.......i dont think cousins will be there for much longer..maybe a year or two at most.....

Boston has a ton to trade t oget him- but if they want a star under contract- Love would be a guy who instantly becomes their first offensive option.

who knows...i like that LOve is a good guy, good teammate, very good player and under contract for a long time and Lue was doing a better job of integrating him- i want to see Love with a full training camp and being fully healthy coming into the season with Lue as coach.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs fans - would u even want Demarcus Cousins? can u win a championship with him?

think its an interesting debate- not saying its happening or even remotely likely...just saying i dont even know if its a good idea.

I think that of all the locker rooms in The NBA, Cleveland's would be the most likely to be able to keep Cousins in check. There are few players whom I think Cousins would fully defer to and respect. LeBron is one.

That said, I am not sure it would be good. What is the idea? Love for Cousins? Cousins' presence would diminish Thonpson's impact.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there have been rumors of a deal centered around Love and Cousins...Love step in as a stretch 4 to their myriad of centers

i seriously seriously dobut it happens andi dont even necesarily want the cavs to do it.....Love has proved he can take a step back- and besides for a few games in the finals and one or two vs. the raptors he played really well in the postseason and had stats.

cousins seems more trouble then he is worth- its hard to win with guys who's priority is not winning.

If he agreed to go to Cavs, winning would have to be the priority.

Hes never been in anything close to a winning situation in the NBA before.

Wasnt he a team player at Kentucky?

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that of all the locker rooms in The NBA, Cleveland's would be the most likely to be able to keep Cousins in check. There are few players whom I think Cousins would fully defer to and respect. LeBron is one.

That said, I am not sure it would be good. What is the idea? Love for Cousins? Cousins' presence would diminish Thonpson's impact.

The fact that Tristan does all the dirty work makes him a good fit next to Cousins.

I thought the same with WCS and think that duo would have been more successful if they had another efficient offensive guy in the lineup.

That ain't Rudy Gay.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lul. Im guessing he hasnt signed because hes waiting on JR
Smith?

Wouldn't it be the funniest thing in the world if he signed somewhere else?

"How to clear a message board of all Cavs fans in one hour" comes to mind!

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

th?id=OIP.M0d8bdb250495870c050dc41e531b7bbao0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=219&h=165.jpg

you think anyone less than kyrie or lebron leaving would put a damper on that title? are you drunk?! lol......i bet you voted for brexit didnt u? lol.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 139795

you think anyone less than kyrie or lebron leaving would put a damper on that title? are you drunk?! lol......i bet you voted for brexit didnt u? lol.

What does that have to do with anything?

Seriously wiggster, even for a fake lawyer with a weak backbone you're awfully shit at discussions.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does that have to do with anything?

Seriously wiggster, even for a fake lawyer with a weak backbone you're awfully shit at discussions.
losing the 5th or 6th beest player on your team would obviously suck- but if u think losing JR smith will clear out Cavs fans when our team just won a title and has kyrie and lebron you must be extremely inebriated....

u DID vote for Brexit didnt you? or you just didnt vote at all? that seems more likely actually....lol

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

how sad and bitter are you towards the Cavs if you ACTUALLY think "the funniest thing" would be for Jr smith to leave?

lol...i mean- if that just doesnt show how bitter and angry you are then i dont know what doese....lol...

hey guys- FUNNIEST THING- EVAN TURNER LEFT HTE CELTICS!!! HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

FUNNIEST THING- the Hawks lost al horford!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

o man that is some HILARIOUS SHIT!!! you are freaking brilliant! lololololol

:L

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
losing the 5th or 6th beest player on your team would obviously suck- but if u think losing JR smith will clear out Cavs fans when our team just won a title and has kyrie and lebron you must be extremely inebriated....

u DID vote for Brexit didnt you? or you just didnt vote at all? that seems more likely actually....lol

Seriously buddy, you don't pay attention at all do you. Let me give you a HUGE hint to help you out though....

we weren't talking about Smith!

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how sad and bitter are you towards the Cavs if you ACTUALLY think "the funniest thing" would be for Jr smith to leave?

lol...i mean- if that just doesnt show how bitter and angry you are then i dont know what doese....lol...

hey guys- FUNNIEST THING- EVAN TURNER LEFT HTE CELTICS!!! HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

FUNNIEST THING- the Hawks lost al horford!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

o man that is some HILARIOUS SHIT!!! you are freaking brilliant! lololololol

Who said anything about Smith?

My god buddy you've started drinking early!

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Seriously buddy, you don't pay attention at all do you. Let me give you a HUGE hint to help you out though....

we weren't talking about Smith!
you ARE talking about LeBron?!!!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

you have a better chance of marrying Prince Henry LOL :lol::lol:

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you ARE talking about LeBron?!!!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

you have a better chance of marrying Prince Henry LOL :lol::lol:

The point of the discussion was that as soon as lebron left there would be no cavs fans left.

Well done on the need for caps, bold and underlined text to prove your point though - did they teach you that in law school?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that Tristan does all the dirty work makes him a good fit next to Cousins.

I thought the same with WCS and think that duo would have been more successful if they had another efficient offensive guy in the lineup.

That ain't Rudy Gay.

I disagree. Cousins is not nearly as good spacing the floor as Love is. If Cousins tries to fill that role (he might, dude seems to love shooting long jumpers), you are not getting enough out of him. If Cousins posts, LeBron and Irving don't have space to drive.

Thompson and Love make a lot of sense together even if Love is not a great fit for the Cavs.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I, personally , wouldn't blink an eye trading Love/meaningless 1st round pick for Cousins.

I agree they wouldn't be the least bit interested in Tristan, if he's the main piece.
Now see I personally think TT is more valuable to the Cavs than J.R. is.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That ain't Rudy Gay.
Yea but if Sac is smart they wouldn't send Cousins without getting TT back for him. Love & Shump?? That would just be more trickery there.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,979.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Zublacka will be a stud within 2 seasons. Kid can potentially shut down the paint.

Status
Not open for further replies.