• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 NBA Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The league just got a little bit lessened even as it moves forward to greater things and new heights.
I understand the passage of father time, but it just doesn't have the same feeling.

I knew it was coming, but it is still a tough bittersweet pill to swallow.
I literally don't remember a time when my team did not have Dave or Timmy leading the roster.

I was hoping that he would relent, and enjoy a victory lap as well.
It is everything against his character and demeanor, but just maybe.....
Oh well, congrats!

I don't think we will ever see one like him again.
And that is literal. We will not see him.
He will disappear, and briefly make an appearance in 5 years at the Hall of Fame then disappear forever.

Yeah....Tim Duncan's aren't exactly growing on trees. Very unique player for someone so basic in terms of fundamentals. If that makes sense.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The league just got a little bit lessened even as it moves forward to greater things and new heights.
I understand the passage of father time, but it just doesn't have the same feeling.

I knew it was coming, but it is still a tough bittersweet pill to swallow.
I literally don't remember a time when my team did not have Dave or Timmy leading the roster.

Oh well, congrats!

I don't think we will ever see one like him again.
And that is literal. We will not see him.
He will disappear, and briefly make an appearance in 5 years at the Hall of Fame then disappear forever.

I could not be happier that he's gone.

When does Pop and Manu leave now?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh well, congrats!

Yeah, the Kobe farewell tour was a lot of fun. But for Timmy to do something like that, would be completely out of character. He spent his whole career as arguably the most overlooked all time great ever. No reason to change that now.

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Totally doesn't feel like this commercial was so long ago...

Bulletz

Smib
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,245.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, the Kobe farewell tour was a lot of fun. But for Timmy to do something like that, would be completely out of character. He spent his whole career as arguably the most overlooked all time great ever. No reason to change that now.
Yep. Perfect way to end a damn near perfect career.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really think Kay Felder is going to have a signifigant role with the cavs this season.

Watching him in summer league, he reminds me a little of Norris Cole in terms of how comfortable and at ease he is out there as a rookie.

No nerves, no trying to force anything... just running the offense, making sound decisions.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So far the only person saying a Cavs fan pushed him is his dad... who wasn't even there.

Its possible, of course, and hopefully their investigation will uncover the truth (seems likely with the number of witnesses and cameras available).

Whatever happened.... its stupid to try and project an incident like this onto an entire fanbase.

I know.
First of all, the drinking is the problem in general.
Sober fans don't act that way.

I'm just surprised it wasn't the other way around.
Warriors lost and it was in their building.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The champagne comment is nothing. Cavs fans were all saying "fuck steph curry" at the parade. I never heard us say "fuck lebron" at the parade

Well he did throw his mouthpiece at a fan. And yes, that comment was kind of a big deal. Cockiness. No to mention Klay said they were better than the Showtime Lakers before they even won a second title.

They booed Lebron every time he got the ball lol

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really think Kay Felder is going to have a signifigant role with the cavs this season.

Watching him in summer league, he reminds me a little of Norris Cole in terms of how comfortable and at ease he is out there as a rookie.

No nerves, no trying to force anything... just running the offense, making sound decisions.

He can score the ball, will have to work on shot selection but still very young obviously. He is a much better passer than I realized. McRae can fill it up too and he can get to the stripe a lot.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. God forbid fans should boo an opposing player. :pound:
I think it's the booing everytime part that is unnecessary, might as well save your energy on cheering for the home team.

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can still imagine Pitino's face when they realized they would not be getting Tim Duncan in Boston. Classy dude

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well he did throw his mouthpiece at a fan. And yes, that comment was kind of a big deal. Cockiness. No to mention Klay said they were better than the Showtime Lakers before they even won a second title.

They booed Lebron every time he got the ball lol
Not a surprise at all Klay would say that, he's a very cocky dude. I remember him skipping out on shaking hands after losing game 7, I might not like Green but at least he stuck around for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.