• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 NBA Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,921.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lesnar won a unanimous decision!!!!

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,921.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's doing both I believe.

Lesnar got 2.5 mill for this fight. Dana's such a douche. Paying him a crazy amount but being a cheap ass with the regular fighters. It's all about $ in the end with him. Paying him such a large amount because he knows him being on the card will increase the PPV buys.

Bulletz

Smib
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,245.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lesnar got 2.5 mill for this fight. Dana's such a douche. Paying him a crazy amount but being a cheap ass with the regular fighters. It's all about $ in the end with him. Paying him such a large amount because he knows him being on the card will increase the PPV buys.
Yea. He's gonna make way more than that because it doesn't include his pay per view buy bonus. Conor got paid 1 mil for that last fight, but some people said he made closer to 10 mil.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
e
Maybe I'm just used to Devin Booker who acts and plays like an NBA veteran.
Devin Booker is the real deal...potential to be a top 5 shooting guard really really soon. Suns have a very good young team and in Knight and Bledsoe a couple guys signed up to pretty solid deals for a few more years.....they are not in bad shape at all.....Getting Bender and Chris (the 2nd draft pick) was pretty nice too- you guys desperately needed young guys in the front ocurt that can shoot to compliment len...

i really like what the suns are doing for the long term....have a very solid young roster with a variety of good young players.

Tj Warren is very intriguing at SF too...i was bummed he got hurt last year as soon as he was really making some good progress...id be optimistic as a Suns fan.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Silva would shock us all and win.

Nah. I love Silva, at his prime, he couldn't be beat - that's what made him so cocky. But his prime was about 3-4 years ago.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ben Simmons will be deadly once he develops a decent jumper!

dude's already got super athleticism and court vision. Philly got a good one IF he can become at least a decent shooting threat...

Brandon Ingram I hope shakes off last night's effort. will say that the way he played shows exactly why he needs to gain more muscle. he got bumped around way too much...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heat sign Ellington 2/yr 12M.
I'd assume they aren't matching Tyler offer.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude's already got super athleticism and court vision. Philly got a good one IF he can become at least a decent shooting threat...

Brandon Ingram I hope shakes off last night's effort. will say that the way he played shows exactly why he needs to gain more muscle. he got bumped around way too much...

A back-to-back with less than 24 hours between game times this early into the offseason is going to be tough for a vet with a normal build, much less an 18 year old skinny kid. Factor in a hot, humid arena and there were definitely some heavy legs out there for the Lakers. A lot of flat shots.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Larry sanders "
There is a subliminal hint in my new video about which team I would personally like to play for...check it out now!!"

If you look at his twitter he did the warriors arm pose at the end of his video.. Hmmm

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Larry sanders "
There is a subliminal hint in my new video about which team I would personally like to play for...check it out now!!"

If you look at his twitter he did the warriors arm pose at the end of his video.. Hmmm

"Pothead peels himself off of couch to sit at the end of the bench inactive and win a trophy"

Will the Warriors let him eat Funyons during games?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Pothead peels himself off of couch to sit at the end of the bench inactive and win a trophy"

Will the Warriors let him eat Funyons during games?

If he signs for a min contract, I think they should let him eat whatever he wants on the bench. Very low risk deal there and Golden State offers the type of locker room culture where Sanders might actually succeed. Many positive role models there.

Status
Not open for further replies.