• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 NBA Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awww, somebodies upset.

:lol: @you commenting on something that you say is "no big deal" and then getting defensive saying "everyone else is super defensive" when you get mocked for it.

Shoulda just stopped at "the kid made a mistake" instead of bagging on his "lack of maturity..."

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awww, somebodies upset.

:lol: @you commenting on something that you say is "no big deal" and then getting defensive saying "everyone else is super defensive" when you get mocked for it.
So you've never talked about something that "wasn't a big deal" but was worth mentioning when talking about a certain subject? Ever?

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you've never talked about something that "wasn't a big deal" but was worth mentioning when talking about a certain subject? Ever?

K, lemme just say that for something that "wasn't a big deal" you've carried on about it for roughly 2 pages ...

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nope. And if I did, I sure wouldn't get all defensive and keep posting about it over and over trying to defend myself.

Your response shows it's a bigger deal to you than you claim. So what's the issue? Do you find the word "shit" to be offensive?

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. And if I did, I sure wouldn't get all defensive and keep posting about it over and over trying to defend myself.

Your response shows it's a bigger deal to you than you claim. So what's the issue? Do you find the word "shit" to be offensive?
Dude you knew what I meant from the very first comment.

I have no disdain for you guys. I'm going to watch this UFC fight. It's literally starting right now.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Anyway i'm guessing either Luke orMitch'll tell him to curb his enthusiasm at post game interviews...:lol:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude you knew what I meant from the very first comment.

I have no disdain for you guys. I'm going to watch this UFC fight. It's literally starting right now.

Is it that one that Jones got kicked out of? My son was begging me to get order it. Then when Jones got suspended he says "Nevermind." He's lucky I was intentionally waiting just to mess with him.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it that one that Jones got kicked out of? My son was begging me to get order it. Then when Jones got suspended he says "Nevermind." He's lucky I was intentionally waiting just to mess with him.
Yeah. The guy Jones was supposed to fight is fighting Anderson Silva right now. I'm personally just waiting to see Brock Lesnar.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. The guy Jones was supposed to fight is fighting Anderson Silva right now. I'm personally just waiting to see Brock Lesnar.

I haven't gotten into UFC. My son likes it though. I think I have too many fond memories of when boxing was awesome and had a lot of great personalities and fighters.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You best believe it. At the weigh in yesterday the dude looked like he could snap a tree in half. I knew he was big but the dude is abosulutely shredded.

Funny cuz a friend of mine follows WWE Wrestling and is always talking about him. Thought that's what he was doing these days...

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now he is putting his spin on it...He is clearly pissed lol

Could've aired out all of the laundry, but didn't. He's moved on and the Heat have moved on. Keep trolling though. Judging by your posts today, you clearly know what you're talking about.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, it's not shitty at all. GSW is essentially what the Suns could have been if they played defense. The Suns may have had Steve Nash directing everything, but end of the day, it was an uptempo offense based on player and ball movement with the 3 as big part of it.

Exactly.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said it wasn't a big deal. I really don't care about the swearing. Just worth mentioning when talking about maturity. If I were a laker fan I'd have more of a problem with him pointing to his arm while there was still 6 seconds left and McConnell driving right by him.

It's fucking summer league.....not game 7 of the Finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.