• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 NBA Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not bad lakers liked what i saw from the draft picks. like to see some of the guys with long shots to make the roster get some playing time. jovanovic usc. but still a few games to go. randle should be there.

Bulletz

Smib
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,245.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He played today.

He did really well.

So did Ingram.

It's funny...every time I look at him, he looks high as Fuck...lol
Yea I watched the Lakers on and off. Ingram and Russell both looked good. I guess Dunn had a nice day too.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not bad lakers liked what i saw from the draft picks. like to see some of the guys with long shots to make the roster get some playing time. jovanovic usc. but still a few games to go. randle should be there.

thought Randle should've went on the trip too, but no worries...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said Ingram will be better than Simmons now and in the future. I will stand by my prediction. Ingram is a replica of Durant when he came out of college.

Remember KD averaged 20 ppg 4 rpg and shot 29% from 3 his first year.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pshh....

The Cavs still have the King of the NBA...and he just so happens to own Durant....and Kyrie Irving danced Steph Curry around like he was on a dogleash.

when the Warriors sign someone that can guard LeBron or guard the rim or guard Kyrie Irving come tell me.
If you really believe that then you & other Cavs fans wouldn't care about KD coming to the Bay.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@WiggyRuss

Two weeks ago, I said I thought KD was going to GS and you asked if I wanted to make an avatar bet. I declined because the odds favored you. Guess I should have trusted my gut.

Oh well, let's get this done early this year looking to next year's Finals.

Avatar bet, 1 month. I take GS, you take Cleveland. If any other team wins, then the bet is off.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you really believe that then you & other Cavs fans wouldn't care about KD coming to the Bay.

Exactly.
If he switches to any other team, the total dynamics of the conversation would be different.

Cavs fans already know they pulled a rabbit out of a hat last month.

The chances of it happening again just significantly decreased.

Bulletz

Smib
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,245.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly.
If he switches to any other team, the total dynamics of the conversation would be different.

Agreed. Though I think if Durant went to SA, and the Spurs could get by GS, Cleveland would be almost equally fucked in the finals.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly.

I think GS is much more lucky to have a ring

If irving and love wern't injured in the first matchup we win that one as well....GS was much better this year vs the year before and still lost

In all likelyhood, cavs are going for a 3 peat and gs pulled a rabbit out of the hat getting durant. Without Durant GS was done and never winning again imo....they had plateaued and only had one to go

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. Though I think if Durant went to SA, and the Spurs could get by GS, Cleveland would be almost equally fucked in the finals.

Except for the cavs will pick someone up midseason....every year someone is avaliable and usually it's someone pretty good...and Irving and love will be much more confident next year...that was their first finals ever and they were spectacular...at least Irving was i mean

Bulletz

Smib
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,245.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If irving and love wern't injured in the first matchup we win that one as well....GS was much better this year vs the year before and still lost

In all likelyhood, cavs are going for a 3 peat and gs pulled a rabbit out of the hat getting durant. Without Durant GS was done and never winning again imo....they had plateaued and only had one to go
I think what Cle proved is that they are good. Not just Eastern Conference good, but actually good. I don't think this year's finals proved they are better than GS.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not this discussion again.

Golden State was much better this season?
I hope you mean regular season.

This years playoff Warriors were probably playing their cumulative worst stretch of ball then at any other time during the season.

Despite that, despite Cavs being totally fresh and healthy ( which they earned), despite James leading everyone in every category and Kyrie being the 2nd best player in the series, they won in the final minute of game 7.

Warriors were already favored over the Cavs for next season BEFORE they added Durant.

#goodluck

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think what Cle proved is that they are good. Not just Eastern Conference good, but actually good. I don't think this year's finals proved they are better than GS.

If you take both finals series into consideration i think it may have. Lebron went 6 games with teammates such as delly, shumpert, mozgov and smith as the STARTERS!. I mean GS couldn't have played any better winning 73 games and shooting a unheard of 3 pt %. Just statistically could they shoot better? Maybe, but odds are they won't statistically.

Tell me how many games GS would have won without Green and Thompson?....They were a great team and when green was out just 1 game they got massacred at HOME. That tells me they would have been swept.

So well it didn't prove it, it's not hard to draw conclusions

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't want to see the other guys. It's all about what the likes of Zubac, Russell, Nance Jr, Ingram and Brown can do. The roster is pretty much set so it's more about team chemistry than "tryouts" like it usually is.

Status
Not open for further replies.