• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 NBA Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
0% chance Riley signs any player, with a player option next year.

#2bigfish2fry

Or Dragic/Winslow for Westbrook right now...
oh here we go already......so its westbrook you will brag about getting a meeting with......lol.....

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are the Bulls even going to be any good?
Like better then the Knicks?
i have no clue. its so hard to rank the teams in the EAst from 2 to like 10....only teams that cant win a playoff series are philly, orlando, miami, brooklyn.

i had the raptors way lower last year and the bulls #2....as i think a lot of people did. Shit- i like Charlotte a lot with MKG coming back, them bringing back Batum, and Marvin Williams as a stretch 4, Kemba taking a big step...getting playoff experience..etc....

Chicago
New York
Indiana
Washington
Charlotte
Toronto
Boston
Detroit
Atlanta
Bucks

not much separates any of those teams. Maybe id tend to rank Washington and the Bucks and Atlanta and New York more towards the bottom and Indiana, Toronto, Chicago, Boston, Charlotte more towards the top....

its just so balanced from 2 to 10 in the East....thats good for the Cavs in my opinion....if any one of those teams added one more star they would make a very very good case for #2...but no one is there yet.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh here we go already......so its westbrook you will brag about getting a meeting with......lol.....

If we have cap space for 2 max players, at least a meeting, without a doubt.

There's a reason Riley wasn't eager to have Wade on next years books.

I've always felt he'd go to LA, but they'd still be way further away from being ready then the Heat would more than likely.

Someone HAS to come East.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta say....Butler and George are both very good players- top 5 guys in the East....George is probably undisputed 2nd best player in the EAst and they added some nice pieces around him. Butler has some pieces around him....i tend to give the teams with the best players in their primes the best chances....and u gotta like some of the moves those 2 teams made at least adding talent.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i have no clue. its so hard to rank the teams in the EAst from 2 to like 10....only teams that cant win a playoff series are philly, orlando, miami, brooklyn.

i had the raptors way lower last year and the bulls #2....as i think a lot of people did. Shit- i like Charlotte a lot with MKG coming back, them bringing back Batum, and Marvin Williams as a stretch 4, Kemba taking a big step...getting playoff experience..etc....

Chicago
New York
Indiana
Washington
Charlotte
Toronto
Boston
Detroit
Atlanta
Bucks

not much separates any of those teams. Maybe id tend to rank Washington and the Bucks and Atlanta and New York more towards the bottom and Indiana, Toronto, Chicago, Boston, Charlotte more towards the top....

its just so balanced from 2 to 10 in the East....thats good for the Cavs in my opinion....if any one of those teams added one more star they would make a very very good case for #2...but no one is there yet.

I guess right now, 2nd best team...maybe, prob Pacers?
They have George, the others don't.

Health will prob be the difference between 2-10.

Either the Bulls or Knicks, or both will be fighting the injury bug IMO.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one is getting scared. Birdman's ancient. He's maybe good for 5 minutes, if that. He won't be in your regular playoff rotation.

I'll put u down for shaking in ur boots

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Slow start to the Kings summer league championship...:L

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 aging players, but West is the better of the 2...

It is funny.

Last season, teams were chasing West hoping he could start at PF. He takes less money and a reduced role with SA, and all of a sudden he is done?

He was quite efficient last season. He can still give some good minutes, just not as many.

Status
Not open for further replies.