• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 NBA Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your telling me there is none on the team they could get rid of making 3 mill per year or trade they could make?, I would have cut or trade josh mcroberts in a heartbeat...

Also why doesn't Miami amnesty bosh? W/e happened to amnesty anyways haven't heard a peep about it since boozer was amnestied lol

Listen If Miami is willing to sign Wade for 20 mill per year 23 mill isn't going to kill them to figure out a way to get that money. You run the risk of now being terrible the next 2 years and signing nobody, because as we are seeing players want to go to winners....Oakland was never a hotbed for free agents prior to them being good

They've already used the amnesty on Mike Miller. And that time to use the amnesty is up.

The most Miami could offer was a 2-year $40 million dollar contract.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course...

Who do you think is the bigger Miami icon, Marino or Wade?

I'm really not sure.

But, he was supposed to be their Derek Jeter, Kobe Bryant, Dirk, Timmy.

This has to be devastating.

They are in full blown rebuild.
at least this year is a good draft.....

i wonder if bosh comes off the books before or after the trade deadline...if its after i guess it doesnt really matter at all...if its before they might be able to maneuver to take someones problem and get an extra pick or two.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yah because then the asshole starts arguing with me....SO MANY examples

its amazing how right i was on the TT contract and how many people are FINALLY seeing the light....i knew it would happen...it took some time...but i knew it would happen

its amazing how right i was on the heats inability to even keep their team together and how they were going to take a big step back this summer.....oh no....i was told im totally wrong and riley is a wizard ( not the washington type- the type with a pointy hat with stars on it that magics cap room and all stars out of his ass)...hmmm right on that one too....

plenty of examples PLENTY.

I already ate my yard Bird on Tristan.

That fucker EARNED every penny and then some....just from the playoffs.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is why i said added someone else

So we would've added someone else while losing Deng and Johnson because we don't have the necessary cap space to sign them. Right. Gotchya. You clearly thought this one out.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it turns out Pat Riley didn't call wade once during free agency....Not even once!!

What a scumbag

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol...not in the slightest...

the guy is asking questions...he doesnt run his mouth and act like he knows what he is talking about when he doesnt know the first thing about the cba like so many other people....ill be first one to say that i dont blame people for not having an interest- some of it is boring monotonous stuff- for whatever reason i like the numbers and rules and strategy...im attracted to the nba in that way because unlike in baseball where there is no cap, and in football where there are unguaranteed contracts and you can just cut guys-- the nba is a like a big puzzle how you put your team together and how you use the different rules, exceptions etc.... a lot of strategy....

i dont care at all if you dont know what your talking about....i do get pissed when assholes that dont know what they are talking about run their mouth- i call them out- and they insist they are right even though they have no clue what they hell they are talking about.

The irony....I felt like I've said this before.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
at least this year is a good draft.....

i wonder if bosh comes off the books before or after the trade deadline...if its after i guess it doesnt really matter at all...if its before they might be able to maneuver to take someones problem and get an extra pick or two.

I think he has to not play again, then it comes off after the Season.

What are y'all doing with JR?

I wouldn't think Dunleavy makes him expendable.

Who is gonna be Tristan's backup?

CodeBreaker

Dismember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When LeBron becomes past his prime and is no longer the best player in the league, who takes the torch?

Lol, the 2 guys below him are on the same team...

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it turns out Pat Riley didn't call wade once during free agency....Not even once!!

What a scumbag

I just saw that....wow

Again, Stephen A. Smith went all TMZ and said they had a falling out because Wade didn't give him the heads up about Lebron leaving.

Sounds like things were strained and everything went thru the agent.

Some of this shit is on Wade too.

When Bron left, Pat offered to pay both he and Chris 18m.

Bosh's agent said, Fuck that, max out Bosh or he's walking, leaving 15 mil for Wade.

The kick in the ass? Wade and Bosh share the same agent?....:pound:

#ConflictOfInterest

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just saw that....wow

Again, Stephen A. Smith went all TMZ and said they had a falling out because Wade didn't give him the heads up about Lebron leaving.

Sounds like things were strained and everything went thru the agent.

Some of this shit is on Wade too.

When Bron left, Pat offered to pay both he and Chris 18m.

Bosh's agent said, Fuck that, max out Bosh or he's walking, leaving 15 mil for Wade.

The kick in the ass? Wade and Bosh share the same agent?....:pound:

#ConflictOfInterest

I wrote earlier i had a feeling it had to do with lebron, pat riely was def still salty, crazy he can't let it go still....

Wade showing up at lebrons finals games prob made him even more mad lol

He wasn't offering wade a huge contract because he still wants to beat lebron, and if he did that he wouldn't be able to beat him. Wade deserved the huge contract and i think he still won't be able to beat lebron either way any time soon

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, there's an argument to be made about HOW this process dragged out with the Heat front office...but answer me this objectively. What would you guys have said if Miami gave Wade the Kobe contract?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, there's an argument to be made about HOW this process dragged out with the Heat front office...but answer me this objectively. What would you guys have said if Miami gave Wade the Kobe contract?

We all know the answer.

Demonjoe93

The Hawks make me emo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see Ezeli went to the Warriors.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you easily could ahve stretched McRoberts....

I cant believe no one would take a guy on a 1 year deal making 6M...all though who knows.....

all i know is that- i cant blame heat fans that hate the cavs, i hate the heat- and im glad they suck now. everyone has to go through a rebuild at some point just ask fans of any team in the league besides the fuckers in san antonio. time to grin and bear it- and watch the Cavs victory tour in the process.

We suck? You know damn well we'll kick your ass..

in summer league

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
unbelievable.

Riley said he was instructed to go through Wades agent..

You know, the guy with the conflict of interest who put Wade mostly into this position.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So we would've added someone else while losing Deng and Johnson because we don't have the necessary cap space to sign them. Right. Gotchya. You clearly thought this one out.

I think Wiggy created an alt in an attempt to make himself not seem like the most clueless person here.

Status
Not open for further replies.