• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 NBA Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:stephena:

Jordan lost more than he won.
Magic lost more than he won.
Kareem lost more than he won.

Losing is losing... whether it comes in the regular season, 1st round, 2nd round, conf finals, or finals.
I like you Gordon but this is just stupid. U sound like stephen A Smith. Just stop with it. Those guys are legends. LBJ isnt even in the same paragraph as those guys. Maybe if he stayed in Cleveland and earned his championship then yes and was a true leader but is chicken out and got scared. He did twice now. Now like I said this last championship was his best and I even said it was one of the greatest by a team but like usual LBJ choked down the stretch and another player had to win the game for him.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely.

You have never seen me and you will never see me (as things look now) argue that LeBron is ahead of Jordan.
wait until he beats Durant this year to make the argument...

when all is said and done--- all KD has done is make it possible for LeBron to keep inching his way up the all-time list...the bigger they are- the harder they fall, and the more impressive it is....and LeBron James is still the King of the league and undisputed best player- and the Warriors still have no one that can stop him. When they get someone that can slow down LeBron, Kyrie and guard the rim- ill get worried....

until then, this will just be another footnote to LBJ's greatness! ;)

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

when all is said and done--- all KD has done is make it possible for LeBron to keep inching his way up the all-time list...the bigger they are- the harder they fall, and the more impressive it is....and LeBron James is still the King of the league and undisputed best player- and the Warriors still have no one that can stop him. When they get someone that can slow down LeBron, Kyrie and guard the rim- ill get worried....

I bet you're a very lonely little man...

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when the Cavs are back in the Finals- and Whiteside and the Heat are back in the lotto...are you gonna feel as sstupid as you look with this post?

lol....View attachment 134732
Heat still have more championships then the Cavs and LBJ still has more with miami then the Cavs. that has to hurt.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I I like you Gordon but this is just stupid. U sound like stephen A Smith. Just stop with it. Those guys are legends. LBJ isnt even in the same paragraph as those guys. Maybe if he stayed in Cleveland and earned his championship then yes and was a true leader but is chicken out and got scared. He did twice now. Now like I said this last championship was his best and I even said it was one of the greatest by a team but like usual LBJ choked down the stretch and another player had to win the game for him.

I am not arguing - and was never arguing - that LeBron is ahead of Jordan.

This has NOTHING to do with defending LeBron. I'm not trying to defend LeBron. He has failed to win a title 10 times in 13 years. That's a lot of failure. And a couple of times that was with a very good supporting cast.

I'm just pointing out how incredibly stupid looking at Finals records is. LOSING IS LOSING. Losing in the 1st round, 2nd round, conf finals IS NOT BETTER than losing in the Finals.

Its simple obvious logic that shouldn't even have to be spelled out.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heat still have more championships then the Cavs and LBJ still has more with miami then the Cavs. that has to hurt.

He doesn't remember that. He only became a cavs fan a couple of years ago.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty funny coming from a Cavs fan.
Worst overall record in the entire NBA for the last decade of years James wasn't there.

Lotto is a good thing occasionally.
Cavs basically thrived on it.

#asktheSpurs
They even screwed up on a pick. Bennett

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry, but how's that garbage. didn't both hit the game winners...?

Ray Allen did not hit the game winner, actually. LeBron hit the series game winner that year.

But that's not the reason that statement was garbage.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ray Allen did not hit the game winner, actually. LeBron hit the series game winner that year.

But that's not the reason that statement was garbage.
can u imagine how LeBron's legend will grow when he beats the Warriors this year again with Durant?

At that point everyone will have to at least CONSIDER the GOAT conversations--- at the very least #2 of all time would be a stone cold lock.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So then, you should be eager to make a bet with everyone here who wants the Warriors right now?
Ill speak for all of us, because I can, we'll all give you 2-1.
Look at the bragging right you'll have.

#talkischeap

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
also dont forget 2 L's was with a Power 3 team and 2 championships were won by Ray allen and Irving hitting game winners.

And Kerr and Paxton hit game winning shots in Game 6's for MJ. I don't see your point. Horry and Fisher hit shots for Kobe and Shaq. Other players step up sometimes, why is that hard to comprehend lol

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the telling game was when Ray hit the shot. lol c'mon, man...

It was a critical shot. Without it there is no game 7 and no championship.

But if we're going to boil the whole series down to who hit the game winner... which is what Purguy was doing with that statement....

Then LeBron won that series. The game winner in 2013 was LeBrons jumper from the top the key with 25 seconds to go in Game 7.

Of course... attributing the entire championship to whoever hits the game winner is silly... which is what my point has been all along.

Status
Not open for further replies.