• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 NBA Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will be interesting to see how Whiteside does this season with little support. He seems like the type of player that needs good teammates to be effective.

I wonder who the heat will target to get up to the floor.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imo, thunder had two of the top four.

Of course, the rest of the warriors >>>>>> the rest of the thunder.

Here's the thing: Like the Thunder, they drafted well.

Difference being, the Warriors added to their talent, they didn't trade it away to save a few bucks.

CodeBreaker

Dismember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
probably if all else is equal but ya never know....some serbian ass-sweat on the floor can change things in a hurry.

oh yah...for LeBron its all gravy this year...including winning a 5th mvp...plus, i think KI has only started to scratch the surface...just get those guys healthy to the playoffs again and ill take my chances.
Yes, it's a scary thing to see that Kyrie hasn't even entered his prime

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought that was what Chicago was trying to do by getting rid of Noah and Rose. Also, there's been talk of trading Butler. I'm a little surprised by this Wade signing, but I guess if you could bring in a star player and hometown guy, you do it despite his age.
Noah was so bad in that series 2 years ago- after another year of injury its not like they will miss him since he hasnt really done shit inthe last ocuple years......if he is healthy he will help the knicks, but he hasnt helped the bulls in a while and its hard to play that game where u just cant count on a guy.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will be interesting to see how Whiteside does this season with little support. He seems like the type of player that needs good teammates to be effective.

I wonder who the heat will target to get up to the floor.
that will be must watch TV lemme tell ya....Whiteside as the focal point...Whiteside is begging the Heat to let Bosh come back as we speak....

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
probably if all else is equal but ya never know....some serbian ass-sweat on the floor can change things in a hurry.

oh yah...for LeBron its all gravy this year...including winning a 5th mvp...plus, i think KI has only started to scratch the surface...just get those guys healthy to the playoffs again and ill take my chances.

Durant is GSW's very expensive ass sweat insurance.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the hell are the Bulls doing this offseason? It doesn't make sense.
-Orlando Magic

I really don't get it.

Lopez, McBuckets, Valentine, Mirotic, Wade, Butler, Rondo....

Who gets traded Taj, Dunleavey?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's happened plenty in the past as well when teams have needed to include a first rounder to dump salary. Other teams should try to get something of value from Miami to take a garbage player. It doesn't help that he has a player option for 2017-2018. The situations are also different because Hibbert was a free agent.

We'll agree to disagree. I'm not sacrificing potential talent just to have nostalgia moments from the past.

Also, good luck to the Bulls. Hoiberg's space and pace system will do wonders with that lineup - especially given that they have to trade Dunleavy.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
very interested to see what they do. Riley is in his 70's....think he sees them through a rebuild?

They have a ton of cap space next year and no real important free agents. Also got both draft picks next season. We will be fine.

Very childish of Wade the way he let this play out. My respect for him went down the toilet

Status
Not open for further replies.