• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 NBA Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs fans are pissed. I have a colleague of mine who's a sensible Cavs fan and he was blasting Durant for the move. I asked him what his issue was with it? His response:

"Well, there's no more competition in the East. They're a shoe in for the Finals and that defeats the purpose."

My response:

"Who's challenging Cleveland out in the East?"

*Silence* and end of debate.
lol

cavs fans are pissed?

we just won the title, and have LeBron James- the best player in the world....and just watched 24 year old Kyrie put Curry on skates......a 24 year old Kyrie that sure does look like the future MVP candidate that LeBron said he was last winter/spring.

we have an owner that is willing to outspend any other owner in the league...a clear path to the Finals from now until who knows when, and the underdog role if Golden State makes it to the Finals- that lebron thrives in....

aside from Wade taking the mini-mid level to come here, im not sure how things could possibly get better to be honest with you.....

this was the dream 3 summers ago when the rumblings that lebron was not thrilled in miami and would look at Coming Home- and it has come to fruition in the best and most exciting ways possible.

ChrisGar15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its silly to think that any of our players will complain about shots. This isnt dwightmare

Do you remember Green's quotes from last year ?
- - - - - - - - - - -

"...Steve Kerr was showing film to the team. He showed some clip involving a mistake Draymond Green may have made, and Draymond went off," Smith said. "There were F-bombs, there were M-F bombs. Steve Kerr certainly did not back down by any stretch of the imagination. As a matter of fact, I was told that at one point, Steve Kerr told him to sit down, and Draymond said, 'M-Fer, come and make me.'"

Smith added that Green at one point said "to hell with it" and took off his shoes, as if he wouldn't play the rest of the game. Teammates intervened and Green ultimately returned to the game.

Green's frustration may have come from his lack of shooting, which has notably been down as of late. He was 9-of-24 in his last three games. In the first half Saturday, he was 0-for-5. And Green reportedly mentioned this in the halftime rant. He said, "You don't want me to shoot. I won't shoot the rest of the game."

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WaPo....

i have no clue how its gonna work out....just saying interesting article from the Washington Post- which i think is by far the best newspaper in the US.

Translation youre praying it doesnt work out.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

cavs fans are pissed?

we just won the title, and have LeBron James- the best player in the world....and just watched 24 year old Kyrie put Curry on skates......a 24 year old Kyrie that sure does look like the future MVP candidate that LeBron said he was last winter/spring.

we have an owner that is willing to outspend any other owner in the league...a clear path to the Finals from now until who knows when, and the underdog role if Golden State makes it to the Finals- that lebron thrives in....

aside from Wade taking the mini-mid level to come here, im not sure how things could possibly get better to be honest with you.....

this was the dream 3 summers ago when the rumblings that lebron was not thrilled in miami and would look at Coming Home- and it has come to fruition in the best and most exciting ways possible.

Despite the ramble, YES, you and Cavs fans, and most all other fans in general are pissed.
Who wouldn't be?
You're saving grace is you've already won.
Otherwise pissed would be panic.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you remember Green's quotes from last year ?
- - - - - - - - - - -

"...Steve Kerr was showing film to the team. He showed some clip involving a mistake Draymond Green may have made, and Draymond went off," Smith said. "There were F-bombs, there were M-F bombs. Steve Kerr certainly did not back down by any stretch of the imagination. As a matter of fact, I was told that at one point, Steve Kerr told him to sit down, and Draymond said, 'M-Fer, come and make me.'"

Smith added that Green at one point said "to hell with it" and took off his shoes, as if he wouldn't play the rest of the game. Teammates intervened and Green ultimately returned to the game.

Green's frustration may have come from his lack of shooting, which has notably been down as of late. He was 9-of-24 in his last three games. In the first half Saturday, he was 0-for-5. And Green reportedly mentioned this in the halftime rant. He said, "You don't want me to shoot. I won't shoot the rest of the game."

Everyone gets into the heat of the moment once in a while

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Translation youre praying it doesnt work out.
im praying LeBron, Love and Kyrie are healthy and well rested the first and second week of June next year.

as long as that is the case everything should take care of itself. ;)

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im praying LeBron, Love and Kyrie are healthy and well rested the first and second week of June next year.

They can't be any healthier or more rested then they were this year, and we all saw what had to happen for them to win.

#goodluck

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If durant,curry, klay, draymond, iggy are all healthy by june everyone will take care of itself too:dhd:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If durant,curry, klay, draymond, iggy are all healthy by june everyone will take care of itself too:dhd:
dude, u gotta let go of this iggy thing...stick a fork in him...you are bringing a butter knife to a gun fight.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if some of these guys will take the minimum but just some options for the Cavs:

Jack
Chalmers
Cole
Bass
Martin (doubt it)

Status
Not open for further replies.