• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 NBA Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is not garbage. He is a good player in limited action. His efficiency stats were quite good last year. He won't provide 30 minutes, but he can give a damn strong 15-20.

If the Warriors had West instead of Ezeli last year, they would be champs now.
yup...DAvid West - him of the 35 years of age and less than 20 minutes a night in the regular season would have swung the NBA Finals...

damn...you have been right so much tlance that i totally believe you-- this makes a TON of sense....David West...key to the title....i never would have thought so without your undeniable brilliance...lol...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is not garbage. He is a good player in limited action. His efficiency stats were quite good last year. He won't provide 30 minutes, but he can give a damn strong 15-20.

If the Warriors had West instead of Ezeli last year, they would be champs now.

4ce_1.gif

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yup...DAvid West - him of the 35 years of age and less than 20 minutes a night in the regular season would have swung the NBA Finals...

damn...you have been right so much tlance that i totally believe you-- this makes a TON of sense....David West...key to the title....i never would have thought so without your undeniable brilliance...lol...

It is less about West than it is about Ezeli. West is a solid player, even at 36.

And yes, I have been right a lot.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So we should declare the Golden State Warriors 2016-2017 NBA Champions...just give them the title lol. KD wants the title given to him :laugh3:

I'm ok with it if you are....

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
West probably doesnt bobble the ball like ezeli does everytime in the paint

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol cavs fans shook as hell

Seriously. West is going in for 10 to 15 minutes per game. He's not playing starter minutes. He's someone that would fill a big man role and rebounding. Quite different from when the Cavs contingent said that the Warriors have zero bench. As of now their bench is:

Iggy
Livingston
West
Clark?
Looney?

Let's see what happens with Barbosa. It'd be nice to see him come back.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not gonna get cocky or anything but the responses from cavs fans spund more scared than being realists IMO

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not gonna get cocky or anything but the responses from cavs fans spund more scared than being realists IMO

We have to wait for the season to see, but the Cavs have a championship. I said before the playoffs if the Cavs get one championship I will be happy, so no reason to not be happy. We cant do anything or worry about other teams, just our team.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Of course I'm scared. The whole league is. This Warriors roster on paper is scary as hell. But paper doesn't win games so we just have to wait and see how things play out.

There's no denying the Warriors are heavy favorites at this point. I'll accept that fact and proceed to root against them with every fiber of my fandom.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is less about West than it is about Ezeli. West is a solid player, even at 36.

And yes, I have been right a lot.
Ezeli choked in the Finals but he is a better player than West- much better at this point....Barnes choked his balls off too - but hes a lot better than Kent Bazemore or whoever.......just because you choke for a few games in the Finals- doesnt mean some scrub thats 36 is better than you or we would be saying Pau is better than Curry, lol

as much as i would like to- just because Kyrie outclassed Curry in the Finals- doesnt mean overall i think Kyrie is the better player....though i wish we couldve seen the Finals 2 years ago with a healthy irving--- even though he was a gimp in game 1 he played brilliantly.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But if they don't win. It will be a bigger failure then that one team giving up a 3-1 lead in the NBA Finals BY FAR.

We can cross that bridge if the time comes. Focusing on LEVEL of failure is dumb. Failure is failure. Only one team wins the championship every year. The minute the season started last year the Warriors had one goal, to repeat as champions. If the Warriors won 50 games last year instead of 73, that would have been a bigger failure, but the failure would have simply been that they didn't win it all again. Same thing.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course I'm scared. The whole league is. This Warriors roster on paper is scary as hell. But paper doesn't win games so we just have to wait and see how things play out.

There's no denying the Warriors are heavy favorites at this point. I'll accept that fact and proceed to root against them with every fiber of my fandom.

Favorites by far no doubt. In NBA2K it would be a team I wouldn't let an opponent play with bc it isn't fair lol. Now...you think Lebron is scared. Nah. He owns KD in general and Steph in the last two Finals...ohh and Kyrie owns him too lol

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ill be scared if they get someone that can slow down lebron

The Cavs have a few things going for them...

1. They have the best player in the world- the King

2. They are the mentally tougher and physically tougher team

3. They will have better depth

4. Irving is ready to make the leap.

5. Now that we are in year 3- the Cavs might finally get some flow and continuity that has benefited teams like GSW and SAS who have been together a lot longer than this Cavs core has been.

just like this year- the Warriors will be the favorites in the Finals and for good reason....but as is so many times is the case--- the team with the best player and the team that is mentally tougher usually wins.

you guys can bet against LeBron James -- i wont....as long as his supporting cast is intact and healthy- he is an underdog to no one.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Favorites by far no doubt. In NBA2K it would be a team I wouldn't let an opponent play with bc it isn't fair lol. Now...you think Lebron is scared. Nah. He owns KD in general and Steph in the last two Finals...ohh and Kyrie owns him too lol

True. Scared isn't the right word.

The players definitely won't be scared.... especially LeBron.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i bet bron is chomping at the bit to add more hardware to his shelf- 5th mvp and 4th finals mvp....you know that as long as that GSW team plays together no one on it will win the MVP no matter how many games they win.

Status
Not open for further replies.