• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 NBA Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saw this one...

Kevin Love to Boston

Russell Westbrook, Amir Johnson to Cleveland

Marcus Smart, Jaylen Brown, Shumpert, Cavs 2017 1st round pick to OKC

I would love to see a back court of RW and Irving...i think my brain just went into overload, lol......dont get me going like this Gordon....for the love of God that would be amazing.

the terror and anger that RW would play with in a possible finals rematch would be legendary. his wrath and fury would make vlad the impaler look like Gandi, lol.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
David west to the dubs! Another hard nosed player inside the paint for the dubs!! The rich get richer

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree it's too much, but it's what I would ask. I'm sure they would settle for a deal much more similar to yours, but I do think Boston's been stockpiling picks just to trade them in a scenario like this.

Anybody would be crazy to give up high lottery picks for a Russ rental. He's unlikely to give anyone any reassurances that he'll re-sign next summer.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
David West to the Warriors for the vet min

LOL at anybody saying the Warriors won't find depth or big.

West and Pachulia is even better than Bogut/Ezeli, IMO. They offer rebounding and even more offensive skill. This is shaping up as the greatest offensive group of all time. I know these two have very different strengths than what GS had last year, but wow.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did he do anything for the spurs last year in the playoffs?

Nah. He played 18 mins a game, not much. He brings a physical presence but that is about it. They needed it though.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There has to be more for the Kings. Why would they willingly downgrade from Cousins to Love?

Well it depends how desperate they are, which they probably aren't very desperate. They get an immediate upgrade with Shump but not enough. My guess they would need a 1st rounder and maybe more.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah. He played 18 mins a game, not much. He brings a physical presence but that is about it. They needed it though.

He is like a much better version of Speights. Great signing for the Dubs. West is similar offensively, with a tad less range, but much better defensively.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

West and Pachulia is even better than Bogut/Ezeli, IMO. They offer rebounding and even more offensive skill. This is shaping up as the greatest offensive group of all time. I know these two have very different strengths than what GS had last year, but wow.

I rather have ezeli bogut but not by much. Bogut will be missed lets not forget about that

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is like a much better version of Speights. Great signing for the Dubs. West is similar offensively, with a tad less range, but much better defensively.
lol...dude west turns 36 next month and you can stick a fork in him.....bogut is MUUUUUUUUUCH more valuablee then pachulia....did u see how the warriors screening and defense fell apart?

you must be insane to think pachulia and west is near the equavlent of bogut and ezeli--especially when you factor those guys have been there in the system for years now.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it depends how desperate they are, which they probably aren't very desperate. They get an immediate upgrade with Shump but not enough. My guess they would need a 1st rounder and maybe more.
unleess wade wants to take a huge pay cut- i dont expect the Cavs to do much right now except troll the last level of free agents and sign smith......down the line they will make their move....i think they have made a deadline deal for like the last 5-6 years.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL No they aren't, they definitely aren't defensively. They needed toughness and West brings that. For the price it is a hell of a bargain. West is 35, averaged 5 ppg and 3 rpg in the playoffs. He just wants a ring and a rookie might have more minutes. Now Pachulia brings more than Ezeli scoring and passing wise, but the defense is far worse with these two guys. Still a hell of a bargain though.

Status
Not open for further replies.