• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 NBA Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
during next years free agency who do you think @TurnUpTheHeat brags about the Heat getting a meeting with only to see them not sign?

3 years ago Riley met with LeBron in Vegas. LeBron does not sign.

last year meets with Aldridge. Aldridge does not sign. @TurnUpTheHeat brags about how Riley can get a meeting with him.

this year with Durant. Durant WILL not sign. @TurnUpTheHeat brags about how Riley can get a meeting with him.

My guess? CP3. Riley will meet with CP3. @TurnUpTheHeat will tell us how awesome Riley is to get a meeting with him. ANNNND he will not sign.

LeBron signed with an in-his-prime Wade because Wade was awesome and Wade was his buddy.

Heat already signed a max FA this week who had many options.
Miami will always be a top destination option for any player.
Who knows what's in Durants head, but we were one of a few options he considered.
If he's today, still considering us over the Celts, despite Bosh, then if we aren't chosen now, are for SURE in the running a year from now.

Here's some numbers for you. See if you know what they are:
22,32, 30, 29, 17,19, 21, 24,33

Think I'm trying to help you win powerball or is that's the Cavs number of wins for the last decade of years without James on the roster?

The Heat, 1 year removed from James, and missing their prob most important player for the 2nd half of season, missed making the ECF by 1 game.

We'll be fine, long term, always.

#whoreofhoopla

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,174.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I felt like OKC was a lock for a while now, but I dunno man. He might surprise us.

OKC.....no question in my mind. He'll sign a 1 year deal with an option for a 2nd but I think he walks next summer if they don't make it to the Finals.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I felt like OKC was a lock for a while now, but I dunno man. He might surprise us.

OKC.....no question in my mind. He'll sign a 1 year deal with an option for a 2nd but I think he walks next summer if they don't make it to the Finals.

Seemed like the obvious move, but maybe, just maybe, he doesn't want to go through this again in a year.

#longterm
#itwontbeeasiertosaygoodbyenextyear

Bulletz

Smib
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,245.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But then you have Mannix and other guys saying that he won't wanna do free agency again next year, and he's not signing long term in OKC without knowing what Russ is doing. He's got Jerry West and Tom Brady whispering in his ear. His head must've been swimming yesterday lol.

I still feel like it's OKC but I won't be shocked if it's not.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,174.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt we go through this again next year. I think he has a place in mind to go to if it doesn't work out in OKC next season. He'll just announce he's signing with such and such team.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,174.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seemed like the obvious move, but maybe, just maybe, he doesn't want to go through this again in a year.

#longterm
#itwontbeeasiertosaygoodbyenextyear

Of all the teams he could go to......Miami is the best imo. And that includes my Lakers, but he's not interested in us. I just don't think him going to GS translates into the dynasty everybody thinks. They don't play the games on paper.

KD, Whiteside, and Wade as the 3rd option? Fucking insane.

Bulletz

Smib
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,245.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt we go through this again next year. I think he has a place in mind to go to if it doesn't work out in OKC next season. He'll just announce he's signing with such and such team.
The bidding war would be insane. That would be the point of the 2nd year option.

Status
Not open for further replies.