• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 NBA Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad Fizdale's going to get a competitive core right off the bat. I wouldn't mind Memphis winning a title down the road with him. One of my favorite coaches to come from the Heat organization.

avalon2423

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why havent sports moved in the direction of paying the players by what they do. You make X amount of money for each point you make by the end of the year, for each steal, for each rebound. That way the game is performance based. No more people getting overpayed.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rebounding? desperately needed? we have the best SF rebounder in the league- Love is one of the best rebounders in the league- Mozgov just got 65 million dollars.

Thompson is one best- if not the best at what he does- and is one of the most needed/valuable assets out there---a big who can move from teh 4 and 5 effecitvely- but also play ABSOLUTELY ELITE pick and roll defense for a big man--- an absolutely ace offensive rebounder,

Thompson is awesome- and hes a champ- and hes coming off 2 straight years of averaging a double double in the Finals while shooting his ass off and drawing more holding fouls by himself then some entire teams do.

he will continue to be one of the very best weapons against small lineups in all of the NBA.

I think he's referencing to big men rotation. You've lost Andy (who was practically useless by the time he was rid of) and now Mozgov from your team last season. Love is relegated to more of a stretch role. You'll need more depth in the front court now for the season as you can't expect TT to play their 40+ MPG every single game without any rotation help in that spot.

Bulletz

Smib
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,245.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why havent sports moved in the direction of paying the players by what they do. You make X amount of money for each point you make by the end of the year, for each steal, for each rebound. That way the game is performance based. No more people getting overpayed.
Lol. That wouldn't work so well in a team sport.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ditto for Austin Rivers.

Clippers gonna have some free agency troubles.

Can't pay Crawford and Austin.

Neither might be available if we wait even a day.

Pay Crawford. I see Doc paying Austin though.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bwhahahahahahah. Lebron said peace!

lol... :L

Not sure LeBron is aware the Cavs have a chance to match. He put a similar post about Moz right before that.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol... :L

Not sure LeBron is aware the Cavs have a chance to match. He put a similar post about Moz right before that.

He spoke to Griffin and the decision was made. They will not match

Status
Not open for further replies.