• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 NBA Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hell, he ain't that good a FT shooter either. and at pg THESE days that's a liability...
trust me I wouldnt be thrilled with the pick up but our starting PG right now was ranked as the 3rd worst starting PG in the league last year. We sign rondo we can cut Calderon and save 5.7 mill and next year we get an extra 7.7 mill from that contract.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, they almost have to....I'm

How many years in a row will this make that Cuban loses a prize to chase a dream?

If they lose Parsons and don't get Whiteside, nor Conley.....wow

that lockdown situation last season for DeAndre Jordan looks like the Clippers flat-out CLOWNED his ass...

could hear CP3 saying "there's only ONE way you're gettin' outta this room, DeAndre"...

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 30,055.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Lopez is a 10 and 7 guy, so that's not horrible. For the money it is, but it's a new day in the NBA.

It is what it is. Players are getting overpaid left and right. And we've just started in free agency.

People can deny it all they want but if he gets 30mpg.....he'll be a double double guy or close to it. And he's made his reputation in the league on his defense.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Not only lose out on those 3... but in hindsight it looks like the Mavs were just used by those 3 players to get leverage for the team they really wanted to play with.

Rough start for Dallas.

Maybe Cuban should just wait and tell players if they are serious about Dallas to come to him with their wants..

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He cant do that. Did you watch the Finals. The guy got benched and couldnt play. He got beat up by Bogut. #1 worse contract so far. The guy is Trash. Ask any Cavs fan. He gave them 1 decent year(last year).
Bogut was trash too, but the only things he could competently do was contest shots at the rim and rebound. I'm saying that that's basically what Mozgov is as well. I'm not saying that he'll be anything other than that

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coming from the guy that said Rose was done and then was bitching about how they didn't get enough for him in a trade. Got it.

:lol: at purguy disliking this post. The way he's trying to bash every move other teams make...I think he's butthurt that the Bulls are now in teardown/rebuild mode after failing to live up to expectations.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He needs to prove that. Cant just assume especially after watching him in the Playoffs. He played almost as bad as Ezeli

Oh, I'm not assuming.

That's why I said he has a ".chance ".

The minutes will be there, until they go small ball.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bogut was trash too, but the only things he could competently do was contest shots at the rim and rebound. I'm saying that that's basically what Mozgov is as well. I'm not saying that he'll be anything other than that
ok I can live with that statement. Bogut is still the better player. I guess you can say he is the poor man version of Bogut.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: at purguy disliking this post. The way he's trying to bash every move other teams make...I think he's butthurt that the Bulls are now in teardown/rebuild mode after failing to live up to expectations.
Yeah because u forgot about the other 2 statements I made. U just point out 1 of the 3. So yes u are the one that is butthurt. I gave you props.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Exactly. No one is expecting him to be Shaq. If he can cleanup some of the kids defensive mistakes and get in the neighborhood of of 10 and 10...he'll be a decent upgrade over what we have been getting from the center position.

Status
Not open for further replies.